Ask a question

Posted Oct 28, 2013
7:36:48 AM
Can't send or receive MMS messages on my Nokia Lumia 520

Hello,

About two months ago I purchased the Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone through AT&T. Up until just recently I have been able to send and receive MMS messages with no problem. As of today I can no longer send or receive MMS messages. My $25 monthly plan is currently active. I've tried to change my APN settings to see if I can get my MMS messaging to work, with no success. Any suggestions? Thanks!! Smiley Happy

~NeonMedic

Can't send or receive MMS messages on my Nokia Lumia 520

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 28, 2013 4:51:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I'm using an iPhone 4 and was randomly unable to send an MMS message this morning... I turned my phone off for a couple of hours and was able to send/receive MMS again, so it seems like an intermittent problem... Prior to this, my ability to send/receive MMS was not possible since the iOS 6 update last September. I couldn't send/receive pictures until one day in June of this year, and now I can again. Sure is strange.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can't send or receive MMS messages on my Nokia Lumia 520

2 of 2 (2,675 Views)