Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 16, 2013
2:19:41 PM
View profile
Can't even get to activation page.

Hello all

When I visit att.com/3GMicroCell-Activate, it just asks me to choose the Personal or Business account (I choose Personal).  This leads to a login page, in which I dutifully fill out my username and password.  This just leads to an "Account overview" page, from which I can pay bills or sign up for U-verse, but cannot actually activate my MicroCell.  If I return to att.com/3GMicroCell-Activate, the process just starts over.  Any ideas?

Hello all

When I visit att.com/3GMicroCell-Activate, it just asks me to choose the Personal or Business account (I choose Personal).  This leads to a login page, in which I dutifully fill out my username and password.  This just leads to an "Account overview" page, from which I can pay bills or sign up for U-verse, but cannot actually activate my MicroCell.  If I return to att.com/3GMicroCell-Activate, the process just starts over.  Any ideas?

Can't even get to activation page.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 3:59:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by OttoPylot on Nov 16, 2013 at 4:01:15 PM

It could be that the Activation page is down. Or, you might want to try a different browser. Sometimes the page gets weird and only works with a different browser than what you're using.

Try this link: https://www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=Manage

This is from the MicroCell Guide.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

It could be that the Activation page is down. Or, you might want to try a different browser. Sometimes the page gets weird and only works with a different browser than what you're using.

Try this link: https://www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=Manage

This is from the MicroCell Guide.

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can't even get to activation page.

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (901 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 6:34:20 PM
(0)
Tutor

When you log into your "account overview" page, hit the "I want to" button under wireless. Choices will scroll down, Hit "manage ATT 3G Microcell". You should be able to activate from there.

When you log into your "account overview" page, hit the "I want to" button under wireless. Choices will scroll down, Hit "manage ATT 3G Microcell". You should be able to activate from there.

3 of 4 (887 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 8:50:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I can log in so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I can log in so I'm not sure what the problem is.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (876 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments