Can't add user to Microcell

Contributor

Can't add user to Microcell

I have a Microcell that is setup and working.  A friend of mine has AIO Wireless (ATT Subsidiary) and I'm unable to add his number. I get an error:

Subscriber is not active

I read online that other people have added users from Straight Talk, Go Phone, and AIO.  Not sure why it's not working in this particular case.

I was able to add someone who is a Consumer Cellular subscriber without any issues.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Master

Re: Can't add user to Microcell

You should be able to add any current AT&T prepaid or postpaid account to the Approved User list. AIO is odd though. I didn't think that you could add AIO to the MicroCell because even though it's an AT&T subsidiary it's not considered AT&T Mobility.

Consumer Cellular is an MVNO that piggybacks on AT&T's network and may be considered part of AT&T Mobility.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

My friend is planning to get a StraightTalk SIM and port his number there.  Once ported, I'll try to add him again.  Thanks for the reply.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

Let us know if it works.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support