Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 20, 2013
3:11:01 PM
View profile
Can i make an unlocked Samsung - Galaxy Note 3 Mobile Phone prepaid?
I want to buy a Samsung - Galaxy Note 3 Mobile Phone (Unlocked) from Best buy which is can use a At&t sims card. But before i buy it i was wanting to know if i could go to an At&t store or order online a sims card and make it prepaid? I dont want to spend all the money and not get to use it.
I want to buy a Samsung - Galaxy Note 3 Mobile Phone (Unlocked) from Best buy which is can use a At&t sims card. But before i buy it i was wanting to know if i could go to an At&t store or order online a sims card and make it prepaid? I dont want to spend all the money and not get to use it.

Can i make an unlocked Samsung - Galaxy Note 3 Mobile Phone prepaid?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2013 3:36:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You sure can! Ordering a SIM card online is easy along with the activation process, unless you'd prefer to go in-store.

Enjoy!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You sure can! Ordering a SIM card online is easy along with the activation process, unless you'd prefer to go in-store.

Enjoy!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can i make an unlocked Samsung - Galaxy Note 3 Mobile Phone prepaid?

2 of 3 (1,746 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 21, 2013 7:26:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru
Edited by adidaskid808 on Dec 21, 2013 at 7:35:49 AM

Make sure you get the correct model of Galaxy Note 3!!!
Some model of Note 3 won't work with the LTE network in North America!!
But all model do work with 3G .
I found out ,this Note 3 phone are not working too well when you're in a week signal coverage area.

So you better check before you buy.

Make sure you get the correct model of Galaxy Note 3!!!
Some model of Note 3 won't work with the LTE network in North America!!
But all model do work with 3G .
I found out ,this Note 3 phone are not working too well when you're in a week signal coverage area.

So you better check before you buy.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can i make an unlocked Samsung - Galaxy Note 3 Mobile Phone prepaid?

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (1,696 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments