Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 13, 2013
12:28:27 AM
Can I port my number on contract end date?

Can I port my number on the contract end date or do I have to wait until the day after to avoid a ETF?

Can I port my number on the contract end date or do I have to wait until the day after to avoid a ETF?

Can I port my number on contract end date?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 7:11:18 AM
(0)
Expert

kramlegan wrote:

would wait until close to the end of the billing cycle after your 24 month contract expires, your last bill is will not be pro-rated so you might as well the as much out it as possible.

kramlegan wrote:

would wait until close to the end of the billing cycle after your 24 month contract expires, your last bill is will not be pro-rated so you might as well the as much out it as possible.

Re: Can I port my number on contract end date?

2 of 6 (873 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 8:49:02 AM
(0)
Tutor

My billing end date is 4 days after my contracte end date so 4 days does not matter to me. 

My question still is really not answered. Can I port my number on the day my contract ends without a ETF.

My billing end date is 4 days after my contracte end date so 4 days does not matter to me. 

My question still is really not answered. Can I port my number on the day my contract ends without a ETF.

3 of 6 (866 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 11:59:37 AM
(0)
Scholar

if you wait the 4 days that you said then no there willl be no etf

if you wait the 4 days that you said then no there willl be no etf

4 of 6 (861 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 12:10:18 PM
(0)
Tutor

Still does not answer the question.

I guess I will port my number on the day of contract end date and see what happens.

I will report my findings to possibly help others in the futrue since nobody seems to know the answer.

I guess I will port my number on the day of contract end date and see what happens.

I will report my findings to possibly help others in the futrue since nobody seems to know the answer.

5 of 6 (856 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 12:35:25 PM
(0)
Expert

kramlegan wrote:

good luck - one other caution, make sure you are looking at contract end data and not upgrade date, depending on when you got your phone theere can be a 4 to 6 month difference between the two

kramlegan wrote:

good luck - one other caution, make sure you are looking at contract end data and not upgrade date, depending on when you got your phone theere can be a 4 to 6 month difference between the two

6 of 6 (853 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments