Can I port my number on contract end date?

Tutor

Can I port my number on contract end date?

Can I port my number on the contract end date or do I have to wait until the day after to avoid a ETF?

Message 1 of 6
Expert

Re: Can I port my number on contract end date?

kramlegan wrote:

Can I port my number on the contract end date or do I have to wait until the day after to avoid a ETF?

would wait until close to the end of the billing cycle after your 24 month contract expires, your last bill is will not be pro-rated so you might as well the as much out it as possible.

Message 2 of 6
Tutor

My billing end date is 4 days after my contracte end date so 4 days does not matter to me. 

My question still is really not answered. Can I port my number on the day my contract ends without a ETF.

Message 3 of 6
Scholar

if you wait the 4 days that you said then no there willl be no etf

Message 4 of 6
Tutor

Still does not answer the question.

I guess I will port my number on the day of contract end date and see what happens.

I will report my findings to possibly help others in the futrue since nobody seems to know the answer.

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Expert

kramlegan wrote:

Still does not answer the question.

I guess I will port my number on the day of contract end date and see what happens.

I will report my findings to possibly help others in the futrue since nobody seems to know the answer.

good luck - one other caution, make sure you are looking at contract end data and not upgrade date, depending on when you got your phone theere can be a 4 to 6 month difference between the two

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support