Can I port my number on contract end date?

Tutor

Can I port my number on contract end date?

Can I port my number on the contract end date or do I have to wait until the day after to avoid a ETF?

Message 1 of 6 (946 Views)
Expert

Re: Can I port my number on contract end date?

kramlegan wrote:

Can I port my number on the contract end date or do I have to wait until the day after to avoid a ETF?

would wait until close to the end of the billing cycle after your 24 month contract expires, your last bill is will not be pro-rated so you might as well the as much out it as possible.

Message 2 of 6 (920 Views)
Tutor

My billing end date is 4 days after my contracte end date so 4 days does not matter to me. 

My question still is really not answered. Can I port my number on the day my contract ends without a ETF.

Message 3 of 6 (913 Views)
Scholar

if you wait the 4 days that you said then no there willl be no etf

Message 4 of 6 (908 Views)
Tutor

Still does not answer the question.

I guess I will port my number on the day of contract end date and see what happens.

I will report my findings to possibly help others in the futrue since nobody seems to know the answer.

Message 5 of 6 (903 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

kramlegan wrote:

Still does not answer the question.

I guess I will port my number on the day of contract end date and see what happens.

I will report my findings to possibly help others in the futrue since nobody seems to know the answer.

good luck - one other caution, make sure you are looking at contract end data and not upgrade date, depending on when you got your phone theere can be a 4 to 6 month difference between the two

Message 6 of 6 (900 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.