Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 3, 2013
10:46:59 PM
View profile
Can I increase the amount of rings before voicemail answers?
Right now I remember setting my phone up with 4 rings til missed call. Now I am finding it difficult to answer calls that fast, at times. Is there a way to change the ring time allotted?
Right now I remember setting my phone up with 4 rings til missed call. Now I am finding it difficult to answer calls that fast, at times. Is there a way to change the ring time allotted?

Can I increase the amount of rings before voicemail answers?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 1:50:11 PM
(0)
Expert

Not sure if it makes a difference but what type of device are you using?? 

There are also a few threads on the forum about the same subject. Here's one that I found. Hope it helps.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Account-Features/change-rings-before-voicemail-picks-up/m-p/3016273/highlig...

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Not sure if it makes a difference but what type of device are you using?? 

There are also a few threads on the forum about the same subject. Here's one that I found. Hope it helps.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Account-Features/change-rings-before-voicemail-picks-up/m-p/3016273/highlight/true#M14912

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Can I increase the amount of rings before voicemail answers?

2 of 3 (1,178 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 11, 2013 6:53:21 PM
(0)
Employee

Call Customer Care or go into a corporate store. They should be able to increase your ring time from the default 20 seconds up to 30 seconds. That should give you a couple of extra rings.

Call Customer Care or go into a corporate store. They should be able to increase your ring time from the default 20 seconds up to 30 seconds. That should give you a couple of extra rings.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can I increase the amount of rings before voicemail answers?

3 of 3 (1,119 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments