Helpful Links

Can I get a new samsung S4 cell?

Contributor

Can I get a new samsung S4 cell?

Hi there,

I bought a Samsung S4 cell phone last June, and I drop it on the floor last night. Now it's screen is broken, and I can't do anything on it. Can I get a new S4 in the att store? 

I bought it at Ohio, but now I move to Wyoming.

Please help.

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Can I get a new samsung S4 cell?

If you have Mobile Insurance on your phone, you'll be able to get a replacement for a deductible of $199.99.  If you didn't have the insurance, you may be eligible for an early upgrade for $250 + the subsidized price of the device.

If it's just the screen that's damaged, there are repair shops that specialize in repairing them, so I suggest doing a quick Google search for one in your area.  It would most likely be cheaper to do that rather than get a brand new S4.

There's also the eBay/Amazon option of getting a refurbished device at a decent price... just make sure it's an AT&T phone.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Employee

Re: Can I get a new samsung S4 cell?

I suspect, you may be eligble for the new AT&T Next program.
If you log into your account,  there's going to be a couple places, you can go to 'Check upgrade eigbility:

I want to -> Shop AT&T, -> Check upgrade eligibility,  for example

From there, you'll see the upgrade options,

Of course insurance is better, but that's a close second.

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support