Can I get a new samsung S4 cell?

Contributor

Can I get a new samsung S4 cell?

Hi there,

I bought a Samsung S4 cell phone last June, and I drop it on the floor last night. Now it's screen is broken, and I can't do anything on it. Can I get a new S4 in the att store? 

I bought it at Ohio, but now I move to Wyoming.

Please help.

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Can I get a new samsung S4 cell?

If you have Mobile Insurance on your phone, you'll be able to get a replacement for a deductible of $199.99.  If you didn't have the insurance, you may be eligible for an early upgrade for $250 + the subsidized price of the device.

If it's just the screen that's damaged, there are repair shops that specialize in repairing them, so I suggest doing a quick Google search for one in your area.  It would most likely be cheaper to do that rather than get a brand new S4.

There's also the eBay/Amazon option of getting a refurbished device at a decent price... just make sure it's an AT&T phone.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Employee

Re: Can I get a new samsung S4 cell?

I suspect, you may be eligble for the new AT&T Next program.
If you log into your account,  there's going to be a couple places, you can go to 'Check upgrade eigbility:

I want to -> Shop AT&T, -> Check upgrade eligibility,  for example

From there, you'll see the upgrade options,

Of course insurance is better, but that's a close second.

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support