Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 3, 2013
4:15:46 PM
View profile
Can I Unlock A New Phone
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Dec 4, 2013 at 10:45:49 AM

I live in the Bahamas a phone was purchased in the States the phone is locked and can not be used here in the Bahamas. I need help please in what to do. The person who purchased the phone failed to let the store know that the phone was for the Bahamas.  PLEASE HELP ME I EVEN LOST MONIES TO A CROOK WHO TOLD ME THAT HE COULD UNLOCK THIS PHONE. ALL HE DID WS STEAL MY MONIES. HELP PLEASE.

I live in the Bahamas a phone was purchased in the States the phone is locked and can not be used here in the Bahamas. I need help please in what to do. The person who purchased the phone failed to let the store know that the phone was for the Bahamas.  PLEASE HELP ME I EVEN LOST MONIES TO A CROOK WHO TOLD ME THAT HE COULD UNLOCK THIS PHONE. ALL HE DID WS STEAL MY MONIES. HELP PLEASE.

Can I Unlock A New Phone

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 9:33:46 AM
(0)
Expert

rox45 wrote:

ATT will only unock a device for a current or previous account holder, the full requirements and form to fill out for the unlock is located here

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

rox45 wrote:

ATT will only unock a device for a current or previous account holder, the full requirements and form to fill out for the unlock is located here

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Can I Unlock A New Phone

2 of 2 (376 Views)