Helpful Links

Calls drop after 40 seconds

Teacher

Calls drop after 40 seconds

Hawaiian Telcom just "upgraded" my Pace 3081 RG with a Pace 5168NV RG and now I can't keep a call going on the microcell, AT&T sent me a new microcell, thinking the problem was the microcell.

The problem is any call, in or out bound, at about 40 seconds, the 3g light turns off, and the call fails. My iPhone 5 shows a call failed message, and the 3g light starts flashing and will be solid after about 1 minute.

From the Trouble shooting guide, I have set the MTU to 1492.

5 days of calls to AT&T microcell support have been uselss, they have no idea what needs to be changed on the RG.  They say to call Hawaiian Telcom, and Hawaiian Telcom says to call AT&T.

My internet is 23/5.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 47
ACE - Professor

Re: Calls drop after 40 seconds

And here I was all set to move to the islands until I started following this thread.....

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 46 of 47
ACE - Master

Re: Calls drop after 40 seconds

Mahalo dewd!

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

"Quick Tips: My Microcell Doesn't Work"

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTMobilityCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 47 of 47
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support