(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2013 8:09:16 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hey Johnson, welcome to the forum. Please send us a private message here (please don't post your phone number publicly), include you name, phone number and the best time you can be reached, also add a brief description of the issue you're having, and we can have the right person call you withing 48 hours!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thank You,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hey Johnson, welcome to the forum. Please send us a private message here (please don't post your phone number publicly), include you name, phone number and the best time you can be reached, also add a brief description of the issue you're having, and we can have the right person call you withing 48 hours!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thank You,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Call me back

2 of 2 (1,077 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments