Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 6, 2013
6:39:51 AM
View profile
Calendar issue on new upgrade
After I downloaded the last two upgrades (OIS .7?) I found that I lost everything on my calendar and also cannot place anything on my calendar and see it there. I used this on a regular daily basis for work, doctors appointments and various items. Can you revamp the calendar to be once again user friendly? Your help would be greatly appreciated. My husband has stage 4 Carcinoid cancer and we attend many Doctor appointments and the calendar with alerts were great!! Thank you!!
After I downloaded the last two upgrades (OIS .7?) I found that I lost everything on my calendar and also cannot place anything on my calendar and see it there. I used this on a regular daily basis for work, doctors appointments and various items. Can you revamp the calendar to be once again user friendly? Your help would be greatly appreciated. My husband has stage 4 Carcinoid cancer and we attend many Doctor appointments and the calendar with alerts were great!! Thank you!!

Calendar issue on new upgrade

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2013 8:06:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Go to your Calendar. At the bottom of the screen - click "Calendars". On next screen, under From My PC, there should be a check mark next to "Calendar". If not there, select it and check mark returns. Then all your previous appointments will reappear.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

Go to your Calendar. At the bottom of the screen - click "Calendars". On next screen, under From My PC, there should be a check mark next to "Calendar". If not there, select it and check mark returns. Then all your previous appointments will reappear.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Calendar issue on new upgrade

2 of 2 (390 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments