Calendar issue on new upgrade

Contributor

Calendar issue on new upgrade

After I downloaded the last two upgrades (OIS .7?) I found that I lost everything on my calendar and also cannot place anything on my calendar and see it there. I used this on a regular daily basis for work, doctors appointments and various items. Can you revamp the calendar to be once again user friendly? Your help would be greatly appreciated. My husband has stage 4 Carcinoid cancer and we attend many Doctor appointments and the calendar with alerts were great!! Thank you!!
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Calendar issue on new upgrade

Go to your Calendar. At the bottom of the screen - click "Calendars". On next screen, under From My PC, there should be a check mark next to "Calendar". If not there, select it and check mark returns. Then all your previous appointments will reappear.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support