Helpful Links

Bluetooth won't turn off

Mentor

Bluetooth won't turn off

My wireless internet/internet service is having issues (service outage) so I'm using mobile connnection for data on my phone. For some reason my Bluetooth was turned on although my phone is not discoverable as usual. I keep turning Bluetooth off but something is over-riding it back to on. My phone is the BB Bold touch phone 9900 with up-to-date OS-SW. My question is why is the Bluetooth On and why can't I make it stay off? Thanks for any help.
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Former Employee

Re: Bluetooth won't turn off

Hello @sighborg !

Are you still having issues with the Bluetooth on your Blackberry? Is it still under warranty? If so, you may want to take it to your nearest device warranty center for diagnostics. Just follow the Warranty Center link below to find the center nearest to you. Otherwise, you may want to try some basic troubleshooting. I've included a link to AT&T's device tutorials. Simply select your device and click "troubleshoot your device."

Device Tutorials

Warranty Center

Let us know if this helps!

-Mariana

Message 2 of 5
Mentor

Message 3 of 5
Mentor

Hi. I didn't realize you replied to my message. What I did was do a battery pull-out hard restart and the stuck Bluetooth problem was solved. Thank you for your help and thanks for the links also. Take care!
Message 4 of 5
Mentor

Sorry for the blank reply or comment!
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support