Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 15, 2013
12:13:22 AM
View profile
Blocking a number with an AT&T pay as you go phone?

I have a pay as you go phone with AT&T. I use the $2 a day feauture. How do I block a certain number from calling and texting my phone?

I have a pay as you go phone with AT&T. I use the $2 a day feauture. How do I block a certain number from calling and texting my phone?

Blocking a number with an AT&T pay as you go phone?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2013 5:47:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I don't believe there's any way to do that. You may be able to assign a silent ringtone to the number, but that's about it. If you have a smartphone there may be an app to handle that for you.

I don't believe there's any way to do that. You may be able to assign a silent ringtone to the number, but that's about it. If you have a smartphone there may be an app to handle that for you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Blocking a number with an AT&T pay as you go phone?

2 of 3 (8,368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2013 12:13:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
dmapr is right. Your options are fairly limited. I think that when I had my Samsung Mythic feature phone I was able to block a number, but it's been a while since I've looked. The ability to block a phone number may depend on which phone you are using.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

dmapr is right. Your options are fairly limited. I think that when I had my Samsung Mythic feature phone I was able to block a number, but it's been a while since I've looked. The ability to block a phone number may depend on which phone you are using.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Blocking a number with an AT&T pay as you go phone?

3 of 3 (8,339 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments