Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 23, 2012
4:51:28 PM
View profile
Blocked text on usage/bill

I was wondering whether a text from a blocked number shows up on the usage summary online/bill? 

I know that if I try to send a message to te blocked number, I get an 'auto-reply' type message saying my message cannot be delivered [duh...glad SmartLimites is working!] - this message shows up in my usage as a text from the blocked number. But what if the blocked user themselves tries to call/text? Is that included in the usage?

Thanks!

I was wondering whether a text from a blocked number shows up on the usage summary online/bill? 

I know that if I try to send a message to te blocked number, I get an 'auto-reply' type message saying my message cannot be delivered [duh...glad SmartLimites is working!] - this message shows up in my usage as a text from the blocked number. But what if the blocked user themselves tries to call/text? Is that included in the usage?

Thanks!

Blocked text on usage/bill

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2012 1:08:17 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

enigma12,

Here is a very helpful link on ATT Smart controls/ Limits

ATT Smart Controls

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

enigma12,

Here is a very helpful link on ATT Smart controls/ Limits

ATT Smart Controls

James

Re: Blocked text on usage/bill

2 of 2 (3,002 Views)