Billing frustrations

Billing frustrations

I need help from someone to sort out my billing problems. I transferred 2 lines from T-Mobile and activated 2 phones on 1/22/2014. However, I was charged for a full month of service from 1/18/2014 to 1/22/2014 (4 days when the phones were not even activated). Also, as an employee of Georgia Tech, I am entitled to a 15% discount on service, which has still not appeared on my bills. And what happened to all those incentives for transferring from T-mobile. Finally, the chat line was of no help. So, can anyone provide the name/ email of a real person who can sort this out.

Message 1 of 4 (415 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Billing frustrations

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

AT&T customer care can also be found online through these channels.

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (396 Views)
Community Manager

Hello @arteja 

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your first bill. Our team will be happy to review your account and help. Like said, please send us a message by clicking here: ATTCustomerCare, and one of our managers will contact you within 3 business days to assist.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (343 Views)
Expert

arteja wrote:

I need help from someone to sort out my billing problems. I transferred 2 lines from T-Mobile and activated 2 phones on 1/22/2014. However, I was charged for a full month of service from 1/18/2014 to 1/22/2014 (4 days when the phones were not even activated). Also, as an employee of Georgia Tech, I am entitled to a 15% discount on service, which has still not appeared on my bills. And what happened to all those incentives for transferring from T-mobile. Finally, the chat line was of no help. So, can anyone provide the name/ email of a real person who can sort this out.

The first bill will always be higher, it is the remaining days in the current bill cycle plus the next billing cycle

http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Billing/Wireless-Understanding-Your-Bill-Helpful-Links/m-p/3222393...

Also it can take 2 or 3 billing cycles for a discount to be applied to the bill

Message 4 of 4 (328 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.