Ask a question

Posted Oct 7, 2013
    3:32:20 PM
    View profile
    Billing and payment
    So first of all i have to start by saying that the customer services guys at store 6826 are amazing !!! Willing to help best services ever, so i figure i was my current bill is 177 i made a payment arrengment for last months bill which cleared . But o had a past due pf 95 which we could not figure out why apparently my payment arrangenment had a fee of 20 dollar but i had to pay an additional 75 from my current bill in advance because of the system so my service was cut off making me pay another 40 next month but the good thing is that when i pay my current bill i only have to pay 100 make sense ? No right 50 minute of being on the phone with billing . A confused customer rep at the store and i have to pay . Welcome to att !!

Billing and payment

1 reply
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (1)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 7, 2013 8:56:03 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

I have to say, I was a bit comfused reading your post but you may want to send a Private Message to ATTCustomerCare here on this forum, and maybe they can help you. They work in the forums during their regular business hours.

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Billing and payment

2 of 2 (307 Views)