Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forums

Posted Mar 25, 2013
3:21:39 PM
View profile
Bill is too high!
This company is too expensive! It is the same as a car note!

Bill is too high!

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2013 5:16:52 PM
(0)
Expert

Mylady13 wrote:

save money, dump the iphone and get a basic phone, drop your bil to next to nothing, another choice is straighttalk, cricket, or prepaid.

Mylady13 wrote:

save money, dump the iphone and get a basic phone, drop your bil to next to nothing, another choice is straighttalk, cricket, or prepaid.

Re: Bill is too high!

2 of 5 (1,228 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2013 11:11:31 AM
(0)
Mentor
Hello,

Sorry to hear about that your bill is to high. You are always welcome to call AT&T or visit a local COR store and they will be able to go over your bill with you and discuss better plans with you. Smiley Happy
Hello,

Sorry to hear about that your bill is to high. You are always welcome to call AT&T or visit a local COR store and they will be able to go over your bill with you and discuss better plans with you. Smiley Happy

3 of 5 (1,187 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 31, 2014 8:20:53 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Moved for better exposure

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 5 (586 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2014 7:38:06 AM
(0)
Contributor
I totally agree! My bill for Sprint plus ATT and a home phone was less than the $407 I am being charged monthly now for wireless ONLY. What is happening to actual service for a cost? I am extremely aggravated that I was told my first bill would be high but not that ongoing bills would be, too. Not to mention, where is the $300 rebate I was promised?????
I totally agree! My bill for Sprint plus ATT and a home phone was less than the $407 I am being charged monthly now for wireless ONLY. What is happening to actual service for a cost? I am extremely aggravated that I was told my first bill would be high but not that ongoing bills would be, too. Not to mention, where is the $300 rebate I was promised?????

5 of 5 (538 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments