Bill Credit

Bill Credit

I renewed a line back in DEC, and was told I would recieve a $100 Bill credit We were going to cancel line, So I think this was the incentive to keep it active. I chatted with ATT a couple of times sand was assured it would post (Have a screenshot of the chat), but I still have not seen it.

Message 1 of 3 (357 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Bill Credit

Odd. The bill credit should have been applied after 45 days of continuous service. Have you tried calling Customer Care via 611 and explaining the issue? They may be able to sort it for you. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (321 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Bill Credit

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (304 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.