Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 27, 2013
12:31:39 AM
View profile
Best recording/editing software?

Hey, what do you guys think is the best recording and editing software for Minecraft. Free or Paid. I want to start making youtubes videos and need help on what to use, Thanks! I use MacBook Pro (MC975CH/A), by the way.

Hey, what do you guys think is the best recording and editing software for Minecraft. Free or Paid. I want to start making youtubes videos and need help on what to use, Thanks! I use MacBook Pro (MC975CH/A), by the way.

Best recording/editing software?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2013 5:03:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

On teh Mac, QuickTiem can perform screen captures for you, and it's included free with your Mac.  I used to use Snapz Pro X from Ambrosia, but Lion broke their ability to record sound, and they haven't quite gotten that fixed yet.  It works great if you're still using Snow Leopard though, and not very expensive.  I don't remember the name of the package that many people who create professional Screen Casts use, but it only runs about $100 for a license for it.

You can do basic, simple crops/trims in QuickTime, A little more advanced editing in iMovie, both of which should have come with your Mac.  For more advanced still, you can go all out and buy software like Final Cut or Logic.  I'm sure there are plenty of other apps you can use too, because PhotoShop has video capabilities in the latestest versions, as well as I believe that Aperture does too.  You can probably find several more in the Mac App Store as well.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

On teh Mac, QuickTiem can perform screen captures for you, and it's included free with your Mac.  I used to use Snapz Pro X from Ambrosia, but Lion broke their ability to record sound, and they haven't quite gotten that fixed yet.  It works great if you're still using Snow Leopard though, and not very expensive.  I don't remember the name of the package that many people who create professional Screen Casts use, but it only runs about $100 for a license for it.

You can do basic, simple crops/trims in QuickTime, A little more advanced editing in iMovie, both of which should have come with your Mac.  For more advanced still, you can go all out and buy software like Final Cut or Logic.  I'm sure there are plenty of other apps you can use too, because PhotoShop has video capabilities in the latestest versions, as well as I believe that Aperture does too.  You can probably find several more in the Mac App Store as well.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Best recording/editing software?

2 of 2 (189 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments