Bad service in upstate ny for past week

Contributor

Bad service in upstate ny for past week

Im writng this to complain about the service tower located in Downsville NY.  For over a week everyone who has AT&T has had terrible call service. It jumps from 1 to 4 bars constantly drops calls. Its very annoying . We can only use AT&T here do to the tower being sticltly for that. I do believe this area is in need of a tower check and service. I know there are many people inconvienced and annoyed.

Message 1 of 2 (436 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Bad service in upstate ny for past week

Hello kathielee14, thank you for posting and welcome to the forum.

I apologize you're having reception issues in your area. This is something that needs to be fixed right away! Please send me a private message by clicking here, with your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached. I will find someone who can look into this situation asap. Also, if you're using a smartphone, you can download our free Mark the Spot app, and ask other users to do the same. With this app you can let AT&T know in what areas you're experiencing service issues so they can address them effectively.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (381 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.