Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 16, 2014
6:11:17 AM
Awesome rep

When the community was too busy to answer my post I went to AT&T chat and was matched with this awesome rep named "Jo Marie". The rep was very polite( you would think they all should Be). She/he was prepared to answer any of my questions and was very quick and responsive. if a perfect representative was a reality, the rep came very close to it. I told the rep I would be commending them for a fabulous job and I just hope she/he sees this. Smiley Very Happy

When the community was too busy to answer my post I went to AT&T chat and was matched with this awesome rep named "Jo Marie". The rep was very polite( you would think they all should Be). She/he was prepared to answer any of my questions and was very quick and responsive. if a perfect representative was a reality, the rep came very close to it. I told the rep I would be commending them for a fabulous job and I just hope she/he sees this. Smiley Very Happy

Awesome rep

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2014 8:21:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Very glad to hear that! To pass on the positive feedback, you could send a PM to ATTDmitriyCM or ATTMarianaCM who will then pass on that compliment to the representative and their manager!
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Very glad to hear that! To pass on the positive feedback, you could send a PM to ATTDmitriyCM or ATTMarianaCM who will then pass on that compliment to the representative and their manager!
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Awesome rep

2 of 4 (273 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2014 8:41:20 AM
(0)
Tutor

i just did, thank you!

i just did, thank you!

Re: Awesome rep

3 of 4 (268 Views)