Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 11, 2013
10:05:27 AM
Awesome Customer Service Rep!
This morning (around 11 AM) I had the pleasure of speaking with Martha an AT&T customer service rep. She was able to quickly diagnose my problem and was so pleasant in doing so! She was super positive and so helpful! Thank you Martha!
This morning (around 11 AM) I had the pleasure of speaking with Martha an AT&T customer service rep. She was able to quickly diagnose my problem and was so pleasant in doing so! She was super positive and so helpful! Thank you Martha!

Awesome Customer Service Rep!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2013 6:01:32 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing with us! It's always good to hear this kind of feedbackSmiley Happy

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Thank you for sharing with us! It's always good to hear this kind of feedbackSmiley Happy

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Awesome Customer Service Rep!

2 of 2 (214 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments