Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 2, 2013
10:50:49 AM
View profile
At&t nationwide call prices!
I had answered a nationwide call wondering if it charges me money or not and if it does how much?
I had answered a nationwide call wondering if it charges me money or not and if it does how much?

At&t nationwide call prices!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2013 4:11:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
It really depends on your plan, really.

If you had let's say the the Nationwide 450 plan as well as the Unlimited Texting with Mobile to any Mobile Calling plan and got a call from a CELL PHONE, then nope it wouldn't count against your minutes. If you got a call from a LANDLINE, then yes, it would count against your minutes.

Now let's take the same example above, but no unlimited texting with mobile to any mobile calling, if you had gotten a call from a cell phone or landline, yes it would count against your plan.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
It really depends on your plan, really.

If you had let's say the the Nationwide 450 plan as well as the Unlimited Texting with Mobile to any Mobile Calling plan and got a call from a CELL PHONE, then nope it wouldn't count against your minutes. If you got a call from a LANDLINE, then yes, it would count against your minutes.

Now let's take the same example above, but no unlimited texting with mobile to any mobile calling, if you had gotten a call from a cell phone or landline, yes it would count against your plan.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: At&t nationwide call prices!

2 of 2 (380 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments