Asus Padfone Infinity

Contributor

Asus Padfone Infinity

Does anyone know if this works with At&t 3G/4G/LTE?

Message 1 of 6 (2,312 Views)
Professor

Re: Asus Padfone Infinity

No it won't, it does not run on the bands AT&T uses.

Message 2 of 6 (2,234 Views)
Contributor

A new Padfone was just released in Sept 2013. Do you know if this one is compatible with AT&T Networks?

Message 3 of 6 (1,532 Views)
Contributor

I have the Padfone Infinity and I am using AT&T it DOES work with AT&T. The other person is wrong. I have had NO problems using it. Great connection and service. You will need to get help setting your APN to be able to send and receive MMS messages but that is it. Everything else works great and very smooth. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,061 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

[ Edited ]

VIPCIDP wrote:

I have the Padfone Infinity and I am using AT&T it DOES work with AT&T. The other person is wrong. I have had NO problems using it. Great connection and service. You will need to get help setting your APN to be able to send and receive MMS messages but that is it. Everything else works great and very smooth. 

Yes it does work - but it does not with LTE, the bands required for that are not there

Padfone - LTE 800 / 1800 / 2600  / 2100

ATT LTE - 4(1700), 17(700C)

Message 5 of 6 (1,057 Views)
Contributor

VIPCIDP

Where did you buy your padfone that has compatible at&t 3g bands?  Ive been looking forever and all I can see are ones from ebay that seem to lack the needed bands to work.  If you could give me a name of a importer that would be awesome.

Message 6 of 6 (853 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.