Are all zte phones cheaply made?

Guru

Are all zte phones cheaply made?

I have a 431 that I use as a backup phone when working outside. I've been through two of these and both go to no signal frequently. No other att phones do this that I've had so I know it's the phones. I'm not talking low signal I mean none like you are in airplane mode or similar. Just curious no big issue since its a backup phone.
Message 1 of 4
Former Community Manager

Re: Are all zte phones cheaply made?

I haven't seen any discussions around that issue but I'm sorry you're having a problem. 

Have you tried any troubleshooting with the phones? Do you use a SIM card in it?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Contributor

Have check with ur sim card i believe its a sim card !

Hi think u have problems with ur sim card have a check on ur sim card , before that do a master clear check out and call up  the manufactures once too they will help u!

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Re: Are all zte phones cheaply made?

I am on the cricket net work and my first phone that still have is the zte engage and have the best signal with it I liked it so much that I bought the zte source about the same size as the samsung galaxy s 3 and about the same specs I would much rather use use zte over samsung .could it be your location?
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support