Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 10, 2013
7:20:05 AM
Are all zte phones cheaply made?
I have a 431 that I use as a backup phone when working outside. I've been through two of these and both go to no signal frequently. No other att phones do this that I've had so I know it's the phones. I'm not talking low signal I mean none like you are in airplane mode or similar. Just curious no big issue since its a backup phone.
I have a 431 that I use as a backup phone when working outside. I've been through two of these and both go to no signal frequently. No other att phones do this that I've had so I know it's the phones. I'm not talking low signal I mean none like you are in airplane mode or similar. Just curious no big issue since its a backup phone.

Are all zte phones cheaply made?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2013 9:11:35 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I haven't seen any discussions around that issue but I'm sorry you're having a problem. 

Have you tried any troubleshooting with the phones? Do you use a SIM card in it?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I haven't seen any discussions around that issue but I'm sorry you're having a problem. 

Have you tried any troubleshooting with the phones? Do you use a SIM card in it?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Are all zte phones cheaply made?

2 of 4 (1,318 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 11, 2013 5:00:55 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hi think u have problems with ur sim card have a check on ur sim card , before that do a master clear check out and call up  the manufactures once too they will help u!

Hi think u have problems with ur sim card have a check on ur sim card , before that do a master clear check out and call up  the manufactures once too they will help u!

Have check with ur sim card i believe its a sim card !

3 of 4 (987 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2013 6:36:15 AM
(0)
Contributor
I am on the cricket net work and my first phone that still have is the zte engage and have the best signal with it I liked it so much that I bought the zte source about the same size as the samsung galaxy s 3 and about the same specs I would much rather use use zte over samsung .could it be your location?
I am on the cricket net work and my first phone that still have is the zte engage and have the best signal with it I liked it so much that I bought the zte source about the same size as the samsung galaxy s 3 and about the same specs I would much rather use use zte over samsung .could it be your location?

Re: Are all zte phones cheaply made?

4 of 4 (401 Views)