Helpful Links

Appointment system didn't work

Contributor

Appointment system didn't work

I made an appointment at one of my local corporate stores using the online system provided by AT&T.  When I arrived at the store I was greeted by an employee and I told him that I had an appointment; he couldn't locate it on his tablet!  He asked if I had a copy of the email confirmations I had received (initial plus 2 reminders); of course not, this is all supposed to be paperless!  He then told me I would have at least a 20 minute wait - exactly what I had hoped the appointment would help avoid!  What a mess of a system this appointment thing is!

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Appointment system didn't work

Hi mitc5joh, 

I apologize that you had an issue with the appoitment scheduling. Sometimes if you schedule your appointment closer to the scheudled time it can conflict based off staffing in the store you were visiting. I have personally used it many times and it does work very well. 

I would suggest sending a PM to ATTDmitryCM, he can provide feedback to the store. 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I made the appointment at least 8 hours before the appointment time; I'd expect that the schedule would be refreshed soon enough for the store to have picked it up.

How do I send a "PM"?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

mitc5joh wrote:

I made the appointment at least 8 hours before the appointment time; I'd expect that the schedule would be refreshed soon enough for the store to have picked it up.

How do I send a "PM"?

You can use the link below

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support