Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 13, 2013
10:20:51 PM
View profile
Anyone Trying out the iOS 7 Beta?

As we know a few days ago Apple embraced us with there new iOS which will be available to the Public this Fall

anyway I noticed Apple have a Beta of this available and I couldnt help but want to try it out before its general public release Smiley Happy

Question is has anyone else here installed it? 

if so whats your opinion? waiting for others input before I spill my view Smiley Very Happy

As we know a few days ago Apple embraced us with there new iOS which will be available to the Public this Fall

anyway I noticed Apple have a Beta of this available and I couldnt help but want to try it out before its general public release Smiley Happy

Question is has anyone else here installed it? 

if so whats your opinion? waiting for others input before I spill my view Smiley Very Happy

Anyone Trying out the iOS 7 Beta?

31 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(31)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 4:21:28 AM
(0)
Professor
I believe that those who sign up for the beta testing are required to sign an NDA, so they wouldn't be able to tell you about it even if they were testing it.
I believe that those who sign up for the beta testing are required to sign an NDA, so they wouldn't be able to tell you about it even if they were testing it.

Re: Anyone Trying out the iOS 7 Beta?

2 of 32 (6,337 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 5:09:24 AM
(0)
Expert

dwill05 wrote:

correct there is a NDA and to be eligible to recieve the beta code you are required to be a Apple licensed developer, any other versions floating around are violations of terms

dwill05 wrote:

correct there is a NDA and to be eligible to recieve the beta code you are required to be a Apple licensed developer, any other versions floating around are violations of terms

3 of 32 (6,335 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 8:03:11 AM
(0)
Teacher

Installing the IOS 7 beta looks tempting if you can get it but unless you know what you are doing, I STRONGLY recommend against it. It is still in development and you stand a good chance of bricking your expensive Iphone. Smiley Surprised

Installing the IOS 7 beta looks tempting if you can get it but unless you know what you are doing, I STRONGLY recommend against it. It is still in development and you stand a good chance of bricking your expensive Iphone. Smiley Surprised

4 of 32 (6,303 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 8:38:56 AM
(0)
Scholar
I didn't know I had to be discreet about having it
My developer friend added me to there account in order to trial Smiley Wink

Anyway my verdict is wow what a better experience on my iPhone one nag I hope they change is that the icons on the home screen look way to bright I feel I need sunglasses in order to look at my phone other than that I've noticed a few little tiny bugs but nothing major Smiley Happy

I can't wait for its public real release anyway September 22nd hopefully iPhone 5S will be on the shelves too Smiley Wink
I didn't know I had to be discreet about having it
My developer friend added me to there account in order to trial Smiley Wink

Anyway my verdict is wow what a better experience on my iPhone one nag I hope they change is that the icons on the home screen look way to bright I feel I need sunglasses in order to look at my phone other than that I've noticed a few little tiny bugs but nothing major Smiley Happy

I can't wait for its public real release anyway September 22nd hopefully iPhone 5S will be on the shelves too Smiley Wink

5 of 32 (6,286 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 11:45:50 AM
(0)
Expert

Another thing to remember - once you install there is no take backs, you can't re-install 6.1.4

Another thing to remember - once you install there is no take backs, you can't re-install 6.1.4

6 of 32 (6,257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 12:12:52 PM
(0)
Master

I like what I saw and it makes me want it now and fall is a ways off owell gives me something to look forward to.

I like what I saw and it makes me want it now and fall is a ways off owell gives me something to look forward to.

7 of 32 (6,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 12:44:50 PM
(0)
Expert

oz_1 wrote:

but given the response from the annoucement a lot of people are saying that apple stepped into something nasty with this versionSmiley Happy

oz_1 wrote:

but given the response from the annoucement a lot of people are saying that apple stepped into something nasty with this versionSmiley Happy

8 of 32 (6,245 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 1:29:21 PM
(0)
Master

I had too many issues with the last beta of iOS 6, and decided not to do beta testing on my iDevices anymore. 

I had too many issues with the last beta of iOS 6, and decided not to do beta testing on my iDevices anymore. 

9 of 32 (6,238 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 1:52:11 PM
(0)
Scholar
@ wind grinder.

I have no interest in returning back to iOS 6.1.3
Not now iOS 7 is the way forward and I'm really excited about apples new handset(s)

It's just too bad I have to wait though till December to get my new iPhone that's the sadness for me having to wait till my contract ends so I can cancel and move to another provider lol

Btw if you all do get a chance to use iOS 7 I hope I guys like it as much as I do

I love the Weather app alot I will upload a photo later of my PC Smiley Wink
@ wind grinder.

Not now iOS 7 is the way forward and I'm really excited about apples new handset(s)

It's just too bad I have to wait though till December to get my new iPhone that's the sadness for me having to wait till my contract ends so I can cancel and move to another provider lol

Btw if you all do get a chance to use iOS 7 I hope I guys like it as much as I do

10 of 32 (6,231 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 4:04:39 PM
(0)
Master

wingrider01 wrote:

oz_1 wrote:

I seem to read this with every version same with OS 10.9 coming up ,people get comfortable with certain things and don't like change and along with change comes bugs and fixes the same way its been for every OS I have ever used

and at my age I have used quite a few.

wingrider01 wrote:

oz_1 wrote:

I seem to read this with every version same with OS 10.9 coming up ,people get comfortable with certain things and don't like change and along with change comes bugs and fixes the same way its been for every OS I have ever used

11 of 32 (6,205 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 4:47:50 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Jun 14, 2013 at 4:50:12 PM

Kerry78 wrote:
@ wind grinder.

why wait?

Can never understand why is someone hates a company and wants to switch they still stay. If you are a att customer you might just want to check your upgrade date, it may have had 4 months added to it, att just recently changed upgrade policy, if you 24 month contract does not end before March 2014, you just had your upgrade date pushed to 24 months instead on 20. Nice try though, can;t give you much for originality though

Kerry78 wrote:
@ wind grinder.

why wait?

Can never understand why is someone hates a company and wants to switch they still stay. If you are a att customer you might just want to check your upgrade date, it may have had 4 months added to it, att just recently changed upgrade policy, if you 24 month contract does not end before March 2014, you just had your upgrade date pushed to 24 months instead on 20. Nice try though, can;t give you much for originality though

[ Edited ]
12 of 32 (6,190 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 4:49:47 PM
(0)
Expert

oz_1 wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

oz_1 wrote:

How long to fix bugs? How long as IOS 6 been out and they still have the data leakage problems on the phone, they altered the way the wireless lan adapter works when the Iphone 5 goes into hiberation - prior wifi modem would stay up when the phone was in hibernation and charging, now the wifi adapter shuts down in that senario

oz_1 wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

oz_1 wrote:

How long to fix bugs? How long as IOS 6 been out and they still have the data leakage problems on the phone, they altered the way the wireless lan adapter works when the Iphone 5 goes into hiberation - prior wifi modem would stay up when the phone was in hibernation and charging, now the wifi adapter shuts down in that senario

13 of 32 (6,190 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 6:25:00 PM
(0)
Scholar

@ Wind grinder, remember I live in Great Britain lol (No AT&T here) just 3 networks exist here as

T-Mobile and Orange are now "EE"  I can quit them before my contract ends but I just don't want to 

pay 4 months line rental to do so i'd rather get my moneys worth Smiley Happy

only reason im leaving them is cos of data btw to expensive on there 4G package 

I will move to the network "3" which has all you can eat data included in the price plan I want plus its 4G Smiley Very Happy

@ Wind grinder, remember I live in Great Britain lol (No AT&T here) just 3 networks exist here as

T-Mobile and Orange are now "EE"  I can quit them before my contract ends but I just don't want to 

pay 4 months line rental to do so i'd rather get my moneys worth Smiley Happy

only reason im leaving them is cos of data btw to expensive on there 4G package 

I will move to the network "3" which has all you can eat data included in the price plan I want plus its 4G Smiley Very Happy

14 of 32 (6,165 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 6:28:41 PM
(0)
Scholar

Heres 2 Photos of my phone the weather app is really cool 

I posted the other photo cos I think those new Toggles need to be slightly longer

plus it might confuse people thats theres no text stating ON/OFF I think its needed in the Full version Smiley Happy

Heres 2 Photos of my phone the weather app is really cool 

I posted the other photo cos I think those new Toggles need to be slightly longer

plus it might confuse people thats theres no text stating ON/OFF I think its needed in the Full version Smiley Happy

15 of 32 (6,165 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 7:31:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by Phil-101 on Jun 14, 2013 at 7:40:18 PM

dwill05 wrote:

For a minor bit of clarification, you can not sign up to be a "beta tester" for iOS.  You can register to be a developer, which will give you access to the pre-release iOS versions to you can test the apps you develop to make sure they will be compatible with the new OS when it is released.  As others have said, if you install this on your device, you void any warranty remaining, and if you brick your device, you are out of luck.  Also, like with any other iOS update, Apple does not support downgrading to a previous iOS version, so if you have problems, you may be stuck with an unusable iPhone until a later iOS beta is released.

I do know some people who paid the $99/year to become a registered developer just to get access to these beta iOS releases, but I don't personally think it's worth it.  I have to pay too much money each month for my iPhone to potentially have it unusable for an unknown amount of time if there is an issue.

As for the NDA, I'm sure that Apple has one, but that doesn't stop people from ignoring it and plastering stuff all over teh web bragging about them having the "new unreleased" iOS.  To some extent, Apple gets free publicity, and gets the benefits of the hype it generates, and if there is fall-out, then they can fall back to their NDA and potentially take legal actions for violations.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

dwill05 wrote:

For a minor bit of clarification, you can not sign up to be a "beta tester" for iOS.  You can register to be a developer, which will give you access to the pre-release iOS versions to you can test the apps you develop to make sure they will be compatible with the new OS when it is released.  As others have said, if you install this on your device, you void any warranty remaining, and if you brick your device, you are out of luck.  Also, like with any other iOS update, Apple does not support downgrading to a previous iOS version, so if you have problems, you may be stuck with an unusable iPhone until a later iOS beta is released.

I do know some people who paid the $99/year to become a registered developer just to get access to these beta iOS releases, but I don't personally think it's worth it.  I have to pay too much money each month for my iPhone to potentially have it unusable for an unknown amount of time if there is an issue.

As for the NDA, I'm sure that Apple has one, but that doesn't stop people from ignoring it and plastering stuff all over teh web bragging about them having the "new unreleased" iOS.  To some extent, Apple gets free publicity, and gets the benefits of the hype it generates, and if there is fall-out, then they can fall back to their NDA and potentially take legal actions for violations.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
16 of 32 (6,136 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2013 5:12:30 AM
(0)
Expert

GeekBoy wrote:

dwill05 wrote:

they do in fact have a nda and they do in fact enforce it, the stuff posted across the web is normal posted by bootleggers that have illicitly acquired a copy of the beta release such as the ones tht are posted here in this thread.  There are authorized release of IOS information by Apple, so a reputable reporting site will have access to those from Apples public relations wing.

They can and will enforce it, as far as action, suspect they have no need for what you say - a simple pull of their developer license and a banning of any of the developers apps on the itunes store would be sufficient - since outside of a hacked iphone the only way of getting apps is through itunes and apple controls that 100 percent.

GeekBoy wrote:

dwill05 wrote:

they do in fact have a nda and they do in fact enforce it, the stuff posted across the web is normal posted by bootleggers that have illicitly acquired a copy of the beta release such as the ones tht are posted here in this thread.  There are authorized release of IOS information by Apple, so a reputable reporting site will have access to those from Apples public relations wing.

They can and will enforce it, as far as action, suspect they have no need for what you say - a simple pull of their developer license and a banning of any of the developers apps on the itunes store would be sufficient - since outside of a hacked iphone the only way of getting apps is through itunes and apple controls that 100 percent.

17 of 32 (6,051 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2013 8:28:16 AM
(0)
Master

I agree some have had issues which others do not and we all know if the problems are not widespread they don't get addressed in a timely manor.

wingrider01 wrote:

oz_1 wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

oz_1 wrote:

I agree some have had issues which others do not and we all know if the problems are not widespread they don't get addressed in a timely manor.

wingrider01 wrote:

oz_1 wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

oz_1 wrote:

18 of 32 (6,022 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2013 12:18:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Looks like Windows 8.

Looks like Windows 8.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

19 of 32 (5,981 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2013 5:51:01 PM
(0)
Master

cousintim wrote:

Looks like Windows 8.

I think it looks like a cross between iOS, Windows, and the Android platform. 

cousintim wrote:

Looks like Windows 8.

20 of 32 (5,924 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2013 9:43:43 PM
(0)
Scholar
Lol how dare you both mention those above Smiley Tongue

Overall I don't know what there both like but iOS 7 just feels
Like a totally revamped iOS by Apple everything is still there from last
iOS but it's all been updated Smiley Wink

I found another bug rarely if browsing safari sometimes the backlight dims very dull,
No biggy I guess the power button brings it back to normal Smiley Happy

I found another bug rarely if browsing safari sometimes the backlight dims very dull,

21 of 32 (5,884 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2013 4:23:09 AM
(0)
Expert

Kerry78 wrote:

developers here have a consensus on the new IOS - makes them estactic we are moving the specialized vertical market applications from IOS to Windows 8, unamously they are calling the beta drop a SDT in the OS world.

the "bug" you claim ins IOS beta, is a feature that was introduced in 6 for power conservation

Kerry78 wrote:

developers here have a consensus on the new IOS - makes them estactic we are moving the specialized vertical market applications from IOS to Windows 8, unamously they are calling the beta drop a SDT in the OS world.

the "bug" you claim ins IOS beta, is a feature that was introduced in 6 for power conservation

22 of 32 (5,858 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2013 9:48:35 PM
(0)
Scholar

Windgrinder, Im really not a fan of Windows 8 (PC)

without a Touchscreen Moniter I find it horrible to use

I went into a Store that sells Electronics last week to have a look at it

really dissapointed where on earth is the Start button? me and my partner were abit

baffled by this Smiley Happy

I don't know about Windows Mobile I think the phones look abit Childish looking (bright colours etc Smiley Happy )

meh not a fan I prefer a mature device and thats a iPhone Heart

Ps I dislike Samsung android phones too before you ask Cat Happy

Thanks for mentioning that about those bugs too Smiley Happy

one of my fav Apps doesn't work to well with iOS 7 I hope eBay sort thereselves out in the meantime

I may save me some cash not looking lol Woman LOL

Windgrinder, Im really not a fan of Windows 8 (PC)

without a Touchscreen Moniter I find it horrible to use

I went into a Store that sells Electronics last week to have a look at it

really dissapointed where on earth is the Start button? me and my partner were abit

baffled by this Smiley Happy

I don't know about Windows Mobile I think the phones look abit Childish looking (bright colours etc Smiley Happy )

meh not a fan I prefer a mature device and thats a iPhone Heart

Ps I dislike Samsung android phones too before you ask Cat Happy

Thanks for mentioning that about those bugs too Smiley Happy

one of my fav Apps doesn't work to well with iOS 7 I hope eBay sort thereselves out in the meantime

I may save me some cash not looking lol Woman LOL

23 of 32 (5,758 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2013 8:20:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by Wild Banchi on Jun 21, 2013 at 8:20:59 PM

Irish Rose wrote:

I agree. I can sense a bit of Android influence in it. Not sure if I like it, yet. I definitely will not be updating from iOS 6.0 immediately like most people probably will. I'll probably give it a month for people to report any potential problems with the way the new OS performs. 

It's good to see that Apple is stepping up their game and making some new changes, though. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Irish Rose wrote:

I agree. I can sense a bit of Android influence in it. Not sure if I like it, yet. I definitely will not be updating from iOS 6.0 immediately like most people probably will. I'll probably give it a month for people to report any potential problems with the way the new OS performs. 

It's good to see that Apple is stepping up their game and making some new changes, though. Smiley Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

[ Edited ]
24 of 32 (5,306 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 23, 2013 10:17:40 PM
(0)
Guru

wingrider01 wrote:

wrong but we wont get into that

And i have ios 7

Very glitchy and not ready for prime time

NDA (as stated before) doesn't allow me or anyone really to talk about it

Other than the bugs it new and has potential.

wingrider01 wrote:

And i have ios 7

25 of 32 (5,171 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2013 4:12:11 AM
(0)
Expert

iFrosty wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

And i have ios 7

you are admitting you actually have it? Interesting.......

iFrosty wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

And i have ios 7

you are admitting you actually have it? Interesting.......

26 of 32 (5,160 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2013 6:37:57 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by Kerry78 on Jun 24, 2013 at 6:38:56 PM

lol everyone Smiley Very Happy

Hey Wild Banchi, thats a shame I think you would enjoy the new format 6.1.3 is slightly tired 

7 just gives a sense of freshness Woman Very Happy

btw Monday yesterday 24th June I recieved the update Beta 2 downloaded and installed

not really played to much to try and identify anything yet but I have set up Passcode

the changes on a simple Google search shown here Smiley Tongue

Mac Rumours

lol everyone Smiley Very Happy

Hey Wild Banchi, thats a shame I think you would enjoy the new format 6.1.3 is slightly tired 

btw Monday yesterday 24th June I recieved the update Beta 2 downloaded and installed

not really played to much to try and identify anything yet but I have set up Passcode

the changes on a simple Google search shown here Smiley Tongue

Mac Rumours

[ Edited ]
27 of 32 (5,102 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2013 7:36:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by Wild Banchi on Jun 24, 2013 at 7:37:20 PM

Kerry78 wrote

I might, but I regret updating my phone to iOS 6 back in September when it first came out. A friend recommended that I do the update, so I jumped on it and later wished that I could have downgraded back to 5.1.1. I lost the ability to send/receive MMS messages due to the "extent" of my service. It would be interesting to see if iOS 7 would correct the problem, though... Until then, I still need to connect my phone to iTunes because apparently I still have an unlock code issued by AT&T waiting for me... That would solve the problem. Smiley Very Happy

Kerry78 wrote

I might, but I regret updating my phone to iOS 6 back in September when it first came out. A friend recommended that I do the update, so I jumped on it and later wished that I could have downgraded back to 5.1.1. I lost the ability to send/receive MMS messages due to the "extent" of my service. It would be interesting to see if iOS 7 would correct the problem, though... Until then, I still need to connect my phone to iTunes because apparently I still have an unlock code issued by AT&T waiting for me... That would solve the problem. Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]
28 of 32 (5,079 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2013 6:53:49 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by Kerry78 on Jun 25, 2013 at 6:55:06 PM

Ouch @ Wild Banchi...

I hope you didn't take out your frustration on your friend whom suggested you do the update lol

BTW have you sent Apple feedback on your issue over updating and loosing ability of MMS? 

they will look at the feedback so im told! Smiley Happy

By Unlock Code you mean the ability to have the phone work on all other then AT&T? Smiley Happy

Thats pretty good if the case you will have alot of options if the phone is Un-Blocked Smiley Tongue

Ouch @ Wild Banchi...

I hope you didn't take out your frustration on your friend whom suggested you do the update lol

BTW have you sent Apple feedback on your issue over updating and loosing ability of MMS? 

By Unlock Code you mean the ability to have the phone work on all other then AT&T? Smiley Happy

Thats pretty good if the case you will have alot of options if the phone is Un-Blocked Smiley Tongue

[ Edited ]
29 of 32 (4,986 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2013 1:13:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by Wild Banchi on Jun 27, 2013 at 4:12:20 PM

Kerry78 wrote:

Ouch @ Wild Banchi...

Just a few bruises, scratches, a black eye or two, nothing serious. Smiley Wink 

Yes, I have contacted Apple but they never got back to me. It makes me wonder if it's worth another shot. Oh well, I'm not the only one. 

Yes, unlock code, from my iPhone being locked to AT&T to be used on all other GSM networks around the world. I don't have any intentions of using it anywhere else, but it's good to know the option is there. Not to mention a bit of an increase on resale value. Smiley Wink

I'll only use it to get my MMS working again. I haven't done it yet because I don't want to go through the hassle of syncing and restoring my phone to allow the unlock code to be applied. I have a fear that I'll lose my apps, pictures, etc. even if I sync and backup. I truly don't enjoy using iTunes, but I'll get around to it eventually, perhaps when iOS 7 is released should I decide to upgrade. 

EDIT:

GOOD NEWS! As of an hour ago, I can now send/receive picture messages using 3G like I could 9 months ago before the iOS 6 update! It's like somebody magically flipped a switch or something. No need to unlock my phone anymore to allow this. Maybe I'll unlock the phone anyway because I'm still eligible to have it unlocked. Smiley Tongue

Kerry78 wrote:

Ouch @ Wild Banchi...

Just a few bruises, scratches, a black eye or two, nothing serious. Smiley Wink 

Yes, I have contacted Apple but they never got back to me. It makes me wonder if it's worth another shot. Oh well, I'm not the only one. 

Yes, unlock code, from my iPhone being locked to AT&T to be used on all other GSM networks around the world. I don't have any intentions of using it anywhere else, but it's good to know the option is there. Not to mention a bit of an increase on resale value. Smiley Wink

I'll only use it to get my MMS working again. I haven't done it yet because I don't want to go through the hassle of syncing and restoring my phone to allow the unlock code to be applied. I have a fear that I'll lose my apps, pictures, etc. even if I sync and backup. I truly don't enjoy using iTunes, but I'll get around to it eventually, perhaps when iOS 7 is released should I decide to upgrade. 

EDIT:

GOOD NEWS! As of an hour ago, I can now send/receive picture messages using 3G like I could 9 months ago before the iOS 6 update! It's like somebody magically flipped a switch or something. No need to unlock my phone anymore to allow this. Maybe I'll unlock the phone anyway because I'm still eligible to have it unlocked. Smiley Tongue

[ Edited ]
30 of 32 (4,875 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments