Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 12, 2013
11:44:08 AM
View profile
Announcing AT&T Community Manager!

Hi Everyone! My name is Dmitriy and I’m your new Community Manager.  I want to take a moment to tell you a little bit about myself and how excited I am to be here.

I’m a computer geek. I love everything from pc hardware and portable electronics to networking, cellular communications, web design, social media and more. I also love helping people anyway I can. My background is in retail sales, customer service and management at AT&T, and I have truly enjoyed many years of face to face experience with my customers. I’m extremely excited to use my skills and knowledge while serving this community.

In my free time I enjoy playing video games, watching movies, sports and hanging out with friends. I love to travel and try to visit as many new places as I can. I also enjoy working on my car and all kinds of home and yard work.

My job is to help this community grow and become the best resource for anyone seeking help or advice. I am dedicated to our users and will always do my best to help you with anything I can. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime, I'm here for you!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi Everyone! My name is Dmitriy and I’m your new Community Manager.  I want to take a moment to tell you a little bit about myself and how excited I am to be here.

I’m a computer geek. I love everything from pc hardware and portable electronics to networking, cellular communications, web design, social media and more. I also love helping people anyway I can. My background is in retail sales, customer service and management at AT&T, and I have truly enjoyed many years of face to face experience with my customers. I’m extremely excited to use my skills and knowledge while serving this community.

In my free time I enjoy playing video games, watching movies, sports and hanging out with friends. I love to travel and try to visit as many new places as I can. I also enjoy working on my car and all kinds of home and yard work.

My job is to help this community grow and become the best resource for anyone seeking help or advice. I am dedicated to our users and will always do my best to help you with anything I can. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime, I'm here for you!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Announcing AT&T Community Manager!

5 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2013 9:05:31 PM
(0)
Employee

Congratulations on becoming the Community Manager.

Looking forward too seeing you around the forums!

:]

Congratulations on becoming the Community Manager.

Looking forward too seeing you around the forums!

:]

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Announcing AT&T Community Manager!

2 of 6 (989 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2013 2:49:57 PM
(0)
Expert

Welcome and congrats, ATTDmitriyCM! 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Welcome and congrats, ATTDmitriyCM! 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

3 of 6 (956 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2013 12:54:56 AM
(0)
Expert

Glad to meet you, and welcome, again!  Smiley Happy

Glad to meet you, and welcome, again!  Smiley Happy

4 of 6 (906 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2013 11:32:32 AM
(0)
Tutor

Congrats on becoming manager, that is fantastic!

Congrats on becoming manager, that is fantastic!

5 of 6 (853 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 26, 2013 7:28:20 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thanks guys! Smiley LOL

Rethink Possible

Thanks guys! Smiley LOL

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 6 (824 Views)