Announcing AT&T Community Manager: Mariana!

Community Manager

Announcing AT&T Community Manager: Mariana!

Hello, everyone! My name is Mariana, and I’m your newest Community Manager.

I’m a blogger at heart, but I’m also an experienced community moderator. My primary function is to grow and support a peer-to-peer environment for you, our users, to discuss our products and services. I hope you’ll find this community to be an invaluable resource.

I came from an AT&T store, where I worked as a Bilingual Retail Sales Consultant. I’m excited to put my background and experience from the retail side to good use on the forums.

A little about me:

In addition to geek, I am fluent in Spanish and French. I love picking up new hobbies. The latest and greatest is aerial silks! I guess my inner child still wants desperately to run away with the circus. I live in Atlanta, and, when I’m not pretending to be a world-renowned aerialist, I’m blogging, traveling, or playing photographer.

I’m excited to dive right in and get started, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or concerns!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2 (590 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Announcing AT&T Community Manager: Mariana!

Hi Mariana, and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 2 of 2 (552 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.