Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 12, 2013
12:19:29 AM
View profile
Am I the only person happy with ATT service?

A relative newbie to this forum, however been with ATT since I came to live in America back in Nov 2008 from the UK. Used a Go Phone initially due to lack of credit score, then around a year later got onto contract. Been happy since, no complaints or issues with customer services or service in my area. I opted for ATT as they were one of or only provider that used the international GSM standard in USA.

Thanks,

A relative newbie to this forum, however been with ATT since I came to live in America back in Nov 2008 from the UK. Used a Go Phone initially due to lack of credit score, then around a year later got onto contract. Been happy since, no complaints or issues with customer services or service in my area. I opted for ATT as they were one of or only provider that used the international GSM standard in USA.

Thanks,

Am I the only person happy with ATT service?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 6:54:57 AM
(0)
Scholar

There are many, many people who are happy with AT&T. I am one of them. Smiley Very Happy

There are many, many people who are happy with AT&T. I am one of them. Smiley Very Happy

Re: Am I the only person happy with ATT service?

2 of 6 (280 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 8:02:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I'm content, but it could be better.  I will say that AT&T is the best of the three carriers that I use.

I'm content, but it could be better.  I will say that AT&T is the best of the three carriers that I use.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 6 (265 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 8:29:32 AM
(0)
Expert

Been with att since before the court ordered breakup, have had issues with them but I am perfectly happy to keep both my personal service and my companies service with ATT. we deal with the other top two carriers also, by in far att is the easiest and more agreeable company to geal with for wireless, POTS and special services.

Been with att since before the court ordered breakup, have had issues with them but I am perfectly happy to keep both my personal service and my companies service with ATT. we deal with the other top two carriers also, by in far att is the easiest and more agreeable company to geal with for wireless, POTS and special services.

4 of 6 (260 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 11:49:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I for one love AT&T as my provider Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
I for one love AT&T as my provider Smiley Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 6 (226 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 2:55:32 PM
(0)
Expert

Hi limeybtrd! Smiley Happy

I'm quite happy with ATT...I've been with them since the early 90's. Hopefully, whenever I upgrade to a 4G phone, I'll be a bit happier since my area is supposed to have great coverage. Smiley Happy

Glad to hear that you're a happy customer...it's nice to hear some good things, for a change, around this place. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Hi limeybtrd! Smiley Happy

I'm quite happy with ATT...I've been with them since the early 90's. Hopefully, whenever I upgrade to a 4G phone, I'll be a bit happier since my area is supposed to have great coverage. Smiley Happy

Glad to hear that you're a happy customer...it's nice to hear some good things, for a change, around this place. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

6 of 6 (201 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments