Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 16, 2013
6:00:46 PM
View profile
Aio Wireless sim card in at&t phone
Since at&t bought aio wireless can you just pop an aio wireless sim card into at&t phone & use it like a go-phone or do you still have to unlock the phone first as you would with using some other type of service with an at&t phone?
Since at&t bought aio wireless can you just pop an aio wireless sim card into at&t phone & use it like a go-phone or do you still have to unlock the phone first as you would with using some other type of service with an at&t phone?

Aio Wireless sim card in at&t phone

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2013 8:40:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Not too sure, but when AT&T bought out Alltel in MT,ND & SD,they ask everybody to change to a new AT&T phone,old phones with Alltel cannot be use.

Not too sure, but when AT&T bought out Alltel in MT,ND & SD,they ask everybody to change to a new AT&T phone,old phones with Alltel cannot be use.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Aio Wireless sim card in at&t phone

2 of 3 (1,789 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2013 8:11:58 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I would get an AT&T SIM card to use in an AT&T phone, just to be safe.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I would get an AT&T SIM card to use in an AT&T phone, just to be safe.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Aio Wireless sim card in at&t phone

3 of 3 (1,765 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments