Adding a Unlimited Data plan onto my account.

Contributor

Adding a Unlimited Data plan onto my account.

So I have just added a phone line to my account that has unlimited data. I had an individual plan before, and now have a family talk nation plan.  Eventually I would like to absorb the data plan as my own with my original plan phone number and then cancel the previous non-unlimited line and just keep the unlimited data line on the account with my original phone number. Is this possible? and does this steps sound about right?

1. Swap Phone numbers with Unlimited Data and Non-Unlimited Data internally within the family plan.

2. Cancel the limited data line

3. Revert back to individual plan. 

Message 1 of 3 (528 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Adding a Unlimited Data plan onto my account.

An unlimited data plan cannot be moved to a different line.

Message 2 of 3 (488 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Adding a Unlimited Data plan onto my account.

[ Edited ]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying you added a new line with the unlimited data plan? Are you talking about a non-smartphone data plan? There was no unlimited smartphone plan available for few years now.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (467 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support