Adding Phone number won't save

Tutor

Adding Phone number won't save

Trying to add my number into my Microcell, yes it's an AT&T number, I enter it then enter the nickname and hit save at the bottom of the page, but it will not save, I click save and it just brings me back to the enter phone number page, my number is already entered, but if I leave that page, the number will not save. Any suggestions? 

Message 1 of 20
ACE - Master

Re: Adding Phone number won't save

Something is not quite right. Calling support might be an exercise in futility. Let us know what happens.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

"Quick Tips: My Microcell Doesn't Work"

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTMobilityCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 20
Contributor

I was having this issue.  I use a Mac.  I was using Firefox as my web browser.  I switched over to Safari , an alternative browser, and I was able to add the new number.  Maybe giving another browser a try will work for you - if on a PC, perhaps Chrome.

Message 17 of 20
Highlighted
ACE - Master

That's certainly odd. Maybe it had something to do with the particular version of FireFox. I know a couple of version back I was unable to remotely access my security cams at home and had to use Safari. But now with the most recent version of FireFox, everything is back to normal. Using a different browser is a good idea and one that a lot of us forget about when we have issues such as registrations, sending info, etc. Might be a good idea to include that in the Technical Guide. Thanks.

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTMobilityCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 20
Contributor

I followed the recommendation about changing my browser. I use a MacPro and I changed from Firefox to Safari. I was able to add two new numbers without any problem. Before with Firefox, I tried three times to make the additons and they all failed. Stongly recommend you change the brower you have been using and try another one.

Message 19 of 20
ACE - Master

Glad to hear that changing browsers worked. Don't know why that should be but with all of the updates that the various browsers get, it's not surprising that something will get fubared every now and then.

Message 20 of 20
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support