Add a Line to Family Talk Plan 550

Teacher

Add a Line to Family Talk Plan 550

Good evening,

My wife and I have both have an iPhone 5 w/ LTE. on a Family Talk Nation 550 w/ Rollover Plan (Monthly First Plan is $50.00 + 2nd Line of $9.99 sharing 550 minutes (on a max of 3 lines).
The $50.00 phone has a 2GB data package;
The $9.99 plan has unlimited data plan.
We both have the old $5.00 text messaging plan

We are looking to add one (1) more line. That additional line should be $9.99/mo; however, I can't find a text messaging package. Is the lowest text messaging plan $20? I can only find $20 unlimited text plan on a phone. Are there any other plans for that third line?

Also, I see a family talk plan for $30/month for unlimited text messaging on all family talk lines (all 3).

Is that the only additional option?

Also, next question, if I needed to add a 4th or 5th line - will I lose my unlimited data on my 2nd iphone 5?

Thank you all in advance!

Message 1 of 2 (2,291 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Add a Line to Family Talk Plan 550

Judson50 wrote:

Good evening,

My wife and I have both have an iPhone 5 w/ LTE. on a Family Talk Nation 550 w/ Rollover Plan (Monthly First Plan is $50.00 + 2nd Line of $9.99 sharing 550 minutes (on a max of 3 lines).
The $50.00 phone has a 2GB data package;
The $9.99 plan has unlimited data plan.
We both have the old $5.00 text messaging plan

We are looking to add one (1) more line. That additional line should be $9.99/mo; however, I can't find a text messaging package. Is the lowest text messaging plan $20? I can only find $20 unlimited text plan on a phone. Are there any other plans for that third line?

Also, I see a family talk plan for $30/month for unlimited text messaging on all family talk lines (all 3).

Is that the only additional option?

Also, next question, if I needed to add a 4th or 5th line - will I lose my unlimited data on my 2nd iphone 5?

Thank you all in advance!

the only text plan that is available anymore is the 30.00 unlimited that will cover all the phones. Since the 550 plan only permits 3 phones on it you would have to upgrade to the 700 minute plan would guess that the unlimited data would be removed since it is an account change. for a accurate answer I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Message 2 of 2 (2,257 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.