Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 14, 2013
12:49:47 PM
Account Balance Pop Up Message

I keep getting a pop up message every few minutes telling me what my last transaction cost

and I haven't even used the phone. How do I stop this???
It is very annoying.

I keep getting a pop up message every few minutes telling me what my last transaction cost

and I haven't even used the phone. How do I stop this???
It is very annoying.

Account Balance Pop Up Message

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2013 3:51:36 PM
(0)
Tutor

I have a prepaid phone. $60/month.

All day long today and yesterday and everyday I get these annoying pop up messages informing me of

my acct balance after my last transaction. I get them via text too.

First of all, I don't need them. Second I'm not even using the phone and I'm getting the messages telling me

what my last transaction cost. How could I be charged for something I didn't even do?????
This needs to stop NOW. I don't want money taken off my balance for no valid reason!

I have a prepaid phone. $60/month.

All day long today and yesterday and everyday I get these annoying pop up messages informing me of

my acct balance after my last transaction. I get them via text too.

First of all, I don't need them. Second I'm not even using the phone and I'm getting the messages telling me

what my last transaction cost. How could I be charged for something I didn't even do?????
This needs to stop NOW. I don't want money taken off my balance for no valid reason!

Getting really frustrated!!!!!!

2 of 3 (287 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2013 4:11:13 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello alayne701,

What kind of phone are you using? What are the charges for, calls, texts, or data? Is it possible that there might be an app running in the background, using data? You might want to try to restart your phone first, please let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello alayne701,

What kind of phone are you using? What are the charges for, calls, texts, or data? Is it possible that there might be an app running in the background, using data? You might want to try to restart your phone first, please let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Account Balance Pop Up Message

3 of 3 (280 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments