Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 1, 2014
8:51:56 AM
View profile
About ready to purchase a new SIM CARD.........FROM VERIZON!!

2 months in a row now Ive tried to pay my go phone online with a debit card..Same ole run-around about "veification"..Not it happens again and my phone doesnt work because ATT CANT SEEM TO GET THINGS RIGHT!! With Verizon it was as simple as hitting a star, 2 digits, punching in my four digit password, make a payment with existing debit card, and BAM BABY I GET A TEXT SAYS IM PAID!!!..TOOK 1 MINUTE!!!!.....What is so stinking hard about you people taking a dang payment!!!???..NOw again its sitting in "pending" in my bank account and will surely "FALL OFF" as not paid..I will now AGAIN have to go down to the store itself and make a dang payment!!!...Oh I know its all my banks fault because certain banks have security measures, blah, blah, blah...MY bank says I have no estrictions on my card period and its YOU GUYS!!!

2 months in a row now Ive tried to pay my go phone online with a debit card..Same ole run-around about "veification"..Not it happens again and my phone doesnt work because ATT CANT SEEM TO GET THINGS RIGHT!! With Verizon it was as simple as hitting a star, 2 digits, punching in my four digit password, make a payment with existing debit card, and BAM BABY I GET A TEXT SAYS IM PAID!!!..TOOK 1 MINUTE!!!!.....What is so stinking hard about you people taking a dang payment!!!???..NOw again its sitting in "pending" in my bank account and will surely "FALL OFF" as not paid..I will now AGAIN have to go down to the store itself and make a dang payment!!!...Oh I know its all my banks fault because certain banks have security measures, blah, blah, blah...MY bank says I have no estrictions on my card period and its YOU GUYS!!!

About ready to purchase a new SIM CARD.........FROM VERIZON!!

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2014 9:02:32 AM
(0)
Contributor

Also its pretty arrogant and unproffesional IMHO that when you try to make a call your greeted with a womans voice saying harshly "YOUR NOT ALLOWD TO CALL THIS NUMBER"...Really AT&T you couldnt come up with something a little better than that...Like maybe "Im sorry, theres not enough money on your account to make a call"....sheesh

Also its pretty arrogant and unproffesional IMHO that when you try to make a call your greeted with a womans voice saying harshly "YOUR NOT ALLOWD TO CALL THIS NUMBER"...Really AT&T you couldnt come up with something a little better than that...Like maybe "Im sorry, theres not enough money on your account to make a call"....sheesh

Re: About ready to purchase a new SIM CARD.........FROM VERIZON!!

2 of 4 (465 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2014 9:01:22 AM
(0)
Contributor

Boy you guys are right..Things happen way faster here than using the phone...pfffft....not!!

Boy you guys are right..Things happen way faster here than using the phone...pfffft....not!!

3 of 4 (416 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2014 11:13:34 AM
(0)
Expert

Imagsusman wrote:

Did you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.?

No specific answers are posted on the forums becasue it normally requires personal information - if you did not send the message then it is not on the radar, it is also only handled on business days, you opened your post on a saturday

Imagsusman wrote:

Did you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.?

No specific answers are posted on the forums becasue it normally requires personal information - if you did not send the message then it is not on the radar, it is also only handled on business days, you opened your post on a saturday

4 of 4 (407 Views)