Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 22, 2012
5:14:42 PM
View profile
About activation

I would like to know that could I activate the phone if I take out the sim card from iphone5 with plan and put my prepaid att sim card in (the card taken from ip 5 is used in other phone)?Thanks!

I would like to know that could I activate the phone if I take out the sim card from iphone5 with plan and put my prepaid att sim card in (the card taken from ip 5 is used in other phone)?Thanks!

About activation

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 22, 2014 11:10:13 PM
(0)
Tutor
.Hi! If your prepaid sim card was originally bought with a gophone device, chances are ur prepaid sim is locked to the device or not. To determine if it's locked, insert your prepaid sim to the iphone. When you turn it on & you can get through, then of course u can use the iphone. If you get an error such as sim lock, you have to insert your prepaid sim to the original device you purchased it with and call 611 to have it unlocked. Just make sure you can still turn the device on.
.Hi! If your prepaid sim card was originally bought with a gophone device, chances are ur prepaid sim is locked to the device or not. To determine if it's locked, insert your prepaid sim to the iphone. When you turn it on & you can get through, then of course u can use the iphone. If you get an error such as sim lock, you have to insert your prepaid sim to the original device you purchased it with and call 611 to have it unlocked. Just make sure you can still turn the device on.

Re: About activation

2 of 2 (242 Views)