Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 16, 2014
8:16:36 PM
View profile
ATT just really sucks
Edited by Phil-101 on Mar 16, 2014 at 9:17:05 PM

God i hate AT&T. Probably the worst company I've ever seen. How the data is managed is complete bullcrap i mean really there isn't even something that tells you that you went over just a text AFTER saying i  got charged 20 extra $. Nothing that stops u AT ALL. And the best part is i shouldn't have even been using the data I had wifi enabled and full reception the whole time it sucked my data. I can't wait to get rid of AT&T forever, I'm going to version no question.  I hope you go out of business, it will be a good thing for everyone if you do

[Inappropriate content removed]

God i hate AT&T. Probably the worst company I've ever seen. How the data is managed is complete bullcrap i mean really there isn't even something that tells you that you went over just a text AFTER saying i  got charged 20 extra $. Nothing that stops u AT ALL. And the best part is i shouldn't have even been using the data I had wifi enabled and full reception the whole time it sucked my data. I can't wait to get rid of AT&T forever, I'm going to version no question.  I hope you go out of business, it will be a good thing for everyone if you do

[Inappropriate content removed]

ATT just really sucks

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 10:05:56 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello Mac0824,

AT&T sends you free automatic text when you reach 65% and then 90% of your plan as well as a notification if you go over. You can also check your data usage via myAT&T app or by dialing *DATA# from your phone. Another thing to keep in mind, your date usage reports don't reflect your real time usage as there is a slight delay, in some cases you might see an increase on your reported usage amount while you're using wi-fi, but it's actually for the usage that took place earlier. What plan do you have?

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello Mac0824,

AT&T sends you free automatic text when you reach 65% and then 90% of your plan as well as a notification if you go over. You can also check your data usage via myAT&T app or by dialing *DATA# from your phone. Another thing to keep in mind, your date usage reports don't reflect your real time usage as there is a slight delay, in some cases you might see an increase on your reported usage amount while you're using wi-fi, but it's actually for the usage that took place earlier. What plan do you have?

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: ATT just really sucks

2 of 2 (332 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments