Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 26, 2013
11:21:42 AM
View profile
ATT data-only device plans SUCK!!

Why is there no available data usage plan between 250MB and 3GB???  It is rediculous!  I am on a fixed income. When I am at home, I use 40MB.  When I travel, I use 700MB.  Why is there no option that better meets my needs????????????????  Come on ATT!  Get with it!!!  

ALSO, there is no place to wage a complaint on the website; no address to send a letter of complaint!  What's up with that?

Why is there no available data usage plan between 250MB and 3GB???  It is rediculous!  I am on a fixed income. When I am at home, I use 40MB.  When I travel, I use 700MB.  Why is there no option that better meets my needs????????????????  Come on ATT!  Get with it!!!  

ALSO, there is no place to wage a complaint on the website; no address to send a letter of complaint!  What's up with that?

ATT data-only device plans SUCK!!

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2013 3:46:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru
What type of phone are you using? iPhone, Droid, Blackberry?
What type of phone are you using? iPhone, Droid, Blackberry?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT data-only device plans SUCK!!

2 of 5 (1,123 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2013 5:54:23 PM
(0)
Voyager

It's for my iPad.

It's for my iPad.

3 of 5 (1,108 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 3:32:58 PM
(0)
Contributor

It does not matter what awards AT&T or anyone else receives with respect to their touted service when the customers experience is anything BUT EXCELLENT. Just because you or a third party states that the service is great, does NOT make it so. Case in point, I live in Wichits Ks (600,000 people) and MY service sucks, my data service is excruciatingly slow at all times in all places.  a premed student aNd three weeks ago in organic chemistry lab, a discusion began regarding crapy data service. The 12 of us in class conducted our own experiment and lined up all of our smart phones on the lab counter, opened up oit respective search engines and timed the speed of service. My att iPhone 5 with 4 bars timed out on a search for att wireless. Three other AT&T customers did the same ( 2 with iPhone 5's, one with another brand) the other 5 had verison and three with sprint. Verizon was the fastest by a long long LONG shot, sprint second and the att customers came in painfully dead last. My phone times out, the others took plus 30 sec a to load up. I've rebooted, ive powercycled, switched towers, tried various other times and more. Flat out, bottom line, att sucks really badly. Their plans suck, theor connectivity sucks and their over priced rates suck. I am a very very disatisfied customer. I spend 200 per month on 4 phones. I hate att now

It does not matter what awards AT&T or anyone else receives with respect to their touted service when the customers experience is anything BUT EXCELLENT. Just because you or a third party states that the service is great, does NOT make it so. Case in point, I live in Wichits Ks (600,000 people) and MY service sucks, my data service is excruciatingly slow at all times in all places.  a premed student aNd three weeks ago in organic chemistry lab, a discusion began regarding crapy data service. The 12 of us in class conducted our own experiment and lined up all of our smart phones on the lab counter, opened up oit respective search engines and timed the speed of service. My att iPhone 5 with 4 bars timed out on a search for att wireless. Three other AT&T customers did the same ( 2 with iPhone 5's, one with another brand) the other 5 had verison and three with sprint. Verizon was the fastest by a long long LONG shot, sprint second and the att customers came in painfully dead last. My phone times out, the others took plus 30 sec a to load up. I've rebooted, ive powercycled, switched towers, tried various other times and more. Flat out, bottom line, att sucks really badly. Their plans suck, theor connectivity sucks and their over priced rates suck. I am a very very disatisfied customer. I spend 200 per month on 4 phones. I hate att now

4 of 5 (882 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 12:45:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Do you or your classmates "close" all apps running in the background? Wichita, KS has AT&T LTE service, are phone calls giving you problems, or only data?

Do you or your classmates "close" all apps running in the background? Wichita, KS has AT&T LTE service, are phone calls giving you problems, or only data?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (847 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments