Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 28, 2013
5:27:44 AM
View profile
ATT customer to ATT customer

Is there a feature/program that allows low/no cost connection between two customers with ATT programs? Other carriers offer the ability to designate a limited number of contacts for minute-free connections. Wonder if ATT has the same/similar program?

Tks.

Is there a feature/program that allows low/no cost connection between two customers with ATT programs? Other carriers offer the ability to designate a limited number of contacts for minute-free connections. Wonder if ATT has the same/similar program?

Tks.

ATT customer to ATT customer

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 12:21:25 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello icedog75.

Yes. AT&T customers can talk to other AT&T customers as much as they want without using any minutes, it's called Mobile to Mobile calling. On top of that, anyone with unlimited text messaging plan will be able to call any cell phone on any carrier without using minutes, this feature is called Mobile to Any Mobile.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello icedog75.

Yes. AT&T customers can talk to other AT&T customers as much as they want without using any minutes, it's called Mobile to Mobile calling. On top of that, anyone with unlimited text messaging plan will be able to call any cell phone on any carrier without using minutes, this feature is called Mobile to Any Mobile.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: ATT customer to ATT customer

2 of 4 (527 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 10:06:59 PM
(0)
Explorer

Don't you have to be above a certain Price Plan to qualify for Unlimited Messaging with Mobile to Any Mobile?  I think the lower plans don't qualify for that, only basic Unlimited Messaging with AT&T Mobile to AT&T Mobile only.

Don't you have to be above a certain Price Plan to qualify for Unlimited Messaging with Mobile to Any Mobile?  I think the lower plans don't qualify for that, only basic Unlimited Messaging with AT&T Mobile to AT&T Mobile only.

3 of 4 (506 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 5:15:36 AM
(0)
Expert

megTED1 wrote:

for single phone the lowest plan gets it for family plans the lowest plan is the 700 minute

megTED1 wrote:

for single phone the lowest plan gets it for family plans the lowest plan is the 700 minute

4 of 4 (495 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments