Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 26, 2014
7:44:51 AM
View profile
ATT bill as excel file

How do i get my att bill as an excel file for a business?  My rep cant or wont help, 800# laughable and premeire support is less than "premeire".  For 10 to 20K a month you would think i could get this resolved

How do i get my att bill as an excel file for a business?  My rep cant or wont help, 800# laughable and premeire support is less than "premeire".  For 10 to 20K a month you would think i could get this resolved

ATT bill as excel file

15 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(15)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 8:40:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Chvcvkw wrote:

According to @chapmantodd  in this link: http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Billing/Export-bill-to-Excel/td-p/2010041

the process for downloading a bill into Excel format is:

Billing and Usage page

Make sure Usage is selected

Now scroll down just a little bit now you see the blue pie chart of the usage correct?

Okay now you see the grid that says Basic Plan Usage, then member numbers correct?

Select View Usage details, this will give a pop up box

Okay now do you see the Change billing period bar

You can select the current billed, and see the older.

When the page reloads you will see the details for this time period, but in the upper right corner is the download, and if you click this you can select Excel

Also, repeated posting of new topics doesn't get you helped any faster. The forums are mostly populated by other customers who volunteer to share their knowledge when able. 

You can also send a private message to AT&T customer care using the link below. Typical turn around time is 48-72 hours.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Chvcvkw wrote:

According to @chapmantodd  in this link: http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Billing/Export-bill-to-Excel/td-p/2010041

the process for downloading a bill into Excel format is:

Billing and Usage page

Make sure Usage is selected

Now scroll down just a little bit now you see the blue pie chart of the usage correct?

Okay now you see the grid that says Basic Plan Usage, then member numbers correct?

Select View Usage details, this will give a pop up box

Okay now do you see the Change billing period bar

You can select the current billed, and see the older.

When the page reloads you will see the details for this time period, but in the upper right corner is the download, and if you click this you can select Excel

Also, repeated posting of new topics doesn't get you helped any faster. The forums are mostly populated by other customers who volunteer to share their knowledge when able. 

You can also send a private message to AT&T customer care using the link below. Typical turn around time is 48-72 hours.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT bill as excel file

2 of 16 (478 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 9:04:04 AM
(0)
Mentor

That might work for personal accounts but not for business.  Been trying to get this for 18 months.  Rep, 800#, premier help all point fingers back at somebody else.  Gets old paying what we do and getting no real support.

That might work for personal accounts but not for business.  Been trying to get this for 18 months.  Rep, 800#, premier help all point fingers back at somebody else.  Gets old paying what we do and getting no real support.

3 of 16 (473 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 10:11:14 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Chvcvkw wrote:

Why are you needing it as an excel file? Maybe there's another solution.

Chvcvkw wrote:

Why are you needing it as an excel file? Maybe there's another solution.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 16 (467 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 11:19:04 AM
(0)
Mentor

I have to do data entry on a phone bill with 150 + lines and it is a tremondous waste of time.  I really dont care what kind of file it is as long as it is electronic and not .pdf and i dont have to type all this info into my excel sheet for billing on my end.  We have an AS400 so we could even handle weird IBM files if needed 

Before you ask; Yes i have also explained all of this to all of the various support people i have and have contacted over the past 18 months.  At this point the more i think about it the angrier i get.  Why does it take me getting to the point of extreme anger before AT&T people can move?

I have to do data entry on a phone bill with 150 + lines and it is a tremondous waste of time.  I really dont care what kind of file it is as long as it is electronic and not .pdf and i dont have to type all this info into my excel sheet for billing on my end.  We have an AS400 so we could even handle weird IBM files if needed 

Before you ask; Yes i have also explained all of this to all of the various support people i have and have contacted over the past 18 months.  At this point the more i think about it the angrier i get.  Why does it take me getting to the point of extreme anger before AT&T people can move?

5 of 16 (459 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 12:07:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Chvcvkw wrote:

Have you tried downloading the PDF and then saving it as an excel file?

Chvcvkw wrote:

Have you tried downloading the PDF and then saving it as an excel file?

7 of 16 (450 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 1:20:16 PM
(0)
Mentor

LOL, Really, no have not.  Guess what no go.  Do you work for ATT?

8 of 16 (441 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 1:30:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Chvcvkw wrote:

I do not

Chvcvkw wrote:

I do not

10 of 16 (431 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 1:33:29 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Have you tried the instructions here? They appear to be for landlines, but it seems to be worth a shot.

http://www.corp.att.com/smbcc/support/support_view.html#11

Have you tried the instructions here? They appear to be for landlines, but it seems to be worth a shot.

http://www.corp.att.com/smbcc/support/support_view.html#11

11 of 16 (429 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 1:39:16 PM
(0)
Mentor

Checked and no go.

Checked and no go.

12 of 16 (426 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 1:40:24 PM
(0)
Mentor

I keep waiting for an AT&T employee to pipe up and say something but i think they are too scared at this point.

I keep waiting for an AT&T employee to pipe up and say something but i think they are too scared at this point.

13 of 16 (421 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 1:41:08 PM
(0)
Expert

Chvcvkw wrote:

you need to send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Chvcvkw wrote:

you need to send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

14 of 16 (419 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 1:43:03 PM
(0)
Mentor

still waiting on that

still waiting on that

15 of 16 (415 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 11:48:55 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Chvcvkw!

Thanks for posting. If you're trying to get your usage details in excel form, it's possible that the thread below may be helpful. To access it, simply click on the link below. 

Export bill to Excel

Let me know if that helps. 

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Chvcvkw!

Thanks for posting. If you're trying to get your usage details in excel form, it's possible that the thread below may be helpful. To access it, simply click on the link below. 

Export bill to Excel

Let me know if that helps. 

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Billing help

6 of 16 (436 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 1:25:28 PM
(0)
Mentor

No Dice although i saw that link during my research.  This is on the business side.  I just need a file so i dont have to data enter this bill every month, 150+ lines.  Dont care what the file is as long as it is not .pdf.  Been trying for 18 months to get this.  10-20k a month does not get the service it used to.

No Dice although i saw that link during my research.  This is on the business side.  I just need a file so i dont have to data enter this bill every month, 150+ lines.  Dont care what the file is as long as it is not .pdf.  Been trying for 18 months to get this.  10-20k a month does not get the service it used to.

Re: Billing help

9 of 16 (422 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2014 6:22:22 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Chvcvkw wrote:

Like I said, the forums are mostly populated by other customers like yourself; few AT&T employees post here, and when they do, it is not in an official capacity. 

If you sent a PM, you should hear back with 2-3 business days.

Chvcvkw wrote:

Like I said, the forums are mostly populated by other customers like yourself; few AT&T employees post here, and when they do, it is not in an official capacity. 

If you sent a PM, you should hear back with 2-3 business days.

16 of 16 (387 Views)