Helpful Links

ATT Next Question

Contributor

ATT Next Question

After the 20 or 26 months are over and your phone is paid off do you still trade in your phone or do you keep it and get a new phone/contract?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: ATT Next Question

If you pay the phone off completely, it is yours to keep. If you want to upgrade before the phone is paid off, you need to return the phone in good shape.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: ATT Next Question

A side note, if you want to upgrade early, and not turn in the old phone, you can always pay it off in full, and keep it, at any time, even just 1 month into the program.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support