Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 30, 2014
6:12:02 PM
View profile
ATT Next Question

After the 20 or 26 months are over and your phone is paid off do you still trade in your phone or do you keep it and get a new phone/contract?

After the 20 or 26 months are over and your phone is paid off do you still trade in your phone or do you keep it and get a new phone/contract?

ATT Next Question

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 30, 2014 8:44:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
If you pay the phone off completely, it is yours to keep. If you want to upgrade before the phone is paid off, you need to return the phone in good shape.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
If you pay the phone off completely, it is yours to keep. If you want to upgrade before the phone is paid off, you need to return the phone in good shape.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT Next Question

2 of 3 (448 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2014 9:31:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

A side note, if you want to upgrade early, and not turn in the old phone, you can always pay it off in full, and keep it, at any time, even just 1 month into the program.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

A side note, if you want to upgrade early, and not turn in the old phone, you can always pay it off in full, and keep it, at any time, even just 1 month into the program.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT Next Question

3 of 3 (369 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments