ATT Customer Service has taken a nosedive for the worse

Tutor

ATT Customer Service has taken a nosedive for the worse

I never want to criticize without saying something good if possible. I have been an ATT customer since it was Southwestern Bell back in the late 80s . I never was late on a payment nor have I ever " jumped ship " to other cell phone service providers like most people I know do. I have always been happy with my cell service and the price for what I get from att. With that said I want to say today that changed as I found out how some att sales reps will lie to you to make a sell. I guess that's the thanks I get for being a loyal customers for all these years. I know that one or two bad apples aren't suppose to spoil the whole barrel but I called three times before I spoke to someone who gave a darn about my issue. I'm not sure if these customer service sales/reps are just ignorant or not trained properly. I do know this, AT&T Wireless you got serious problems in this dept. I hope att corporate cares enough to fix their flaws.

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted

Re: ATT Customer Service has taken a nosedive for the worse

Why should corporate care? They make more money when sales reps trick customers.
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

Your right it's about money by trickery and lying. It didn't work on me.

Message 3 of 4
Tutor

I had the misfortune of calling Customer No Service today.  I had a negative experience.  It shouldn't take close to an hour to get some basic answers.  They definitely need to train their first-level people.  OMG, how many times can they put you on hold while they try to search a data base for answers to things they should have been trained on.

Then, I get a scam call within an hour of making the call.  Looks almost like the scammers are tuned into their call center.  Odd that I'd get a phone call to tell me to go to a website to get my free credit for service.  One could always dream that ATT would credit you for enduring the torture of their Customer Service.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support