Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 21, 2013
4:46:25 PM
View profile
AT&T website

any idea when the ATT website will be back up again? I've been trying to update my acct and order a phone all day and it still says they're doing maintenance

any idea when the ATT website will be back up again? I've been trying to update my acct and order a phone all day and it still says they're doing maintenance

AT&T website

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 5:52:40 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello stefip,

I am able to go to att.com/wireless and log into myAT&T account and do everything there. Which part of the site is not working for you?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello stefip,

I am able to go to att.com/wireless and log into myAT&T account and do everything there. Which part of the site is not working for you?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T website

2 of 9 (554 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 3:46:27 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by stefip on Oct 22, 2013 at 3:48:37 PM

my att isn't working and when I try to order a phone by upgrading it keeps saying the site is going through maintenance and had been all day yesterday and again today apparently..I just tried logging in to my att acct and it took me right back to the page that says "sorry you caught us at a bad time"...I've been trying to upgrade my phone since yestrday morning and I get the same thing..."sooorry, you caught us at a bad time" it's getting really frustrating at this point

my att isn't working and when I try to order a phone by upgrading it keeps saying the site is going through maintenance and had been all day yesterday and again today apparently..I just tried logging in to my att acct and it took me right back to the page that says "sorry you caught us at a bad time"...I've been trying to upgrade my phone since yestrday morning and I get the same thing..."sooorry, you caught us at a bad time" it's getting really frustrating at this point

[ Edited ]
3 of 9 (534 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 3:57:46 PM
(0)
Expert

stefip wrote:

what browser are you using? Try clearing cookies and all cache

stefip wrote:

what browser are you using? Try clearing cookies and all cache

4 of 9 (529 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2013 6:06:55 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Try what Wingrider suggested, there was some maintenance on Saturday, but everything should be fine now.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Try what Wingrider suggested, there was some maintenance on Saturday, but everything should be fine now.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 9 (506 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2013 7:18:59 AM
(0)
Mentor

ATT site isn't working for me either.  I haven't been on the site in quite a while, but wanted to go on today to check usage.  I'm using firefox & IE and selecting "Overview" takes me to a blank page.  Selecting "Billing & Usage" then "Usage" I get:

"We're Sorry

We're unable to access your plan usage now, but we're working on it.

Try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I've cleared cache/cookies etc.

ATT site isn't working for me either.  I haven't been on the site in quite a while, but wanted to go on today to check usage.  I'm using firefox & IE and selecting "Overview" takes me to a blank page.  Selecting "Billing & Usage" then "Usage" I get:

"We're Sorry

Try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I've cleared cache/cookies etc.

6 of 9 (503 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2013 8:28:12 AM
(0)
Professor

Try again.  I had problems with the website when I paid my bill yesterday, but I waited about five minutes and tried again and was able to pay the bill with no problems.

Try again.  I had problems with the website when I paid my bill yesterday, but I waited about five minutes and tried again and was able to pay the bill with no problems.

7 of 9 (495 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2013 4:05:41 AM
(0)
Mentor

Still getting the same message today:

We're Sorry
Try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We're Sorry

8 of 9 (468 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2013 4:59:46 AM
(0)
Expert

lantern20 wrote:

We're Sorry

what browser

lantern20 wrote:

We're Sorry

what browser

9 of 9 (464 Views)