Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 8, 2013
10:40:07 AM
AT&T's Drive Mode
This application is one of the most valuable tools that any and every phone should have. Smartphone and feature phones all, if it can send and receitve texts, it should be an option/standard feature.
That said, with all the different ways to get a SMS or MMS today, it needs to evolve to include email and the recently released BBM.
Keep up the great work !
Keep saving lives !
This application is one of the most valuable tools that any and every phone should have. Smartphone and feature phones all, if it can send and receitve texts, it should be an option/standard feature.
That said, with all the different ways to get a SMS or MMS today, it needs to evolve to include email and the recently released BBM.
Keep up the great work !
Keep saving lives !
Posted from my Samsung Galaxy Express i437p on AT&T's 4G LTE network

AT&T's Drive Mode

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2013 7:18:41 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, JDPlantroot!

Thanks for posting! I'm glad to hear your thoughts about our Drive Mode app. I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the appropriate channel.

If you think of anything else you'd like to add, feel free to message me! In the meantime, I hope we continue to see you around the forums!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, JDPlantroot!

Thanks for posting! I'm glad to hear your thoughts about our Drive Mode app. I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the appropriate channel.

If you think of anything else you'd like to add, feel free to message me! In the meantime, I hope we continue to see you around the forums!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T's Drive Mode

2 of 2 (392 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments