AT&T's Conscience

Teacher

AT&T's Conscience

Does this company have a conscience.  I think not!  Else how can they continually charge for the poorest service in America.  They may have the largest 4G network but it certainly is NOT the best.

I have a year to go on my contract then it's bye bye AT&T and hello Verizon.

Message 1 of 3 (270 Views)
Community Manager

Re: AT&T's Conscience

Hello roban,

Are there any specific issues you're experiencing? While no wireless network can guarantee 100% coverage in all areas, AT&T has been tested by independent organizations and shows the fastest and most reliable network performance in the Nation. Link

Please let us know what's going on with your service, we might be able to help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)
Scholar

Re: AT&T's Conscience

ATT is light on cell sites.  I recently moved to NW Florida and can tell you that coverage is poor to non-existent in Gulf, Franklin, Holmes, Washington, and even Jackson Counties. Last week they switched on LTE to keep up with the RED company however LTE doesn't work when there is "no coverage".  There are even dead zones along US 231 which is disgraceful.  One of the sites in zip 32448 (Marianna) doesn't even encode the time.

Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.