AT&T cell signal fluctuating tremendously in Nassau/Suffolk over the past week or so?

Contributor

AT&T cell signal fluctuating tremendously in Nassau/Suffolk over the past week or so?

Anybody notice AT&T cell signal fluctuating tremendously in Nassau/Suffolk over the past week or so?

This past weekend, I had "No Service" and 1-2 bars of LTE, 4G and even Edge in Massapequa Park (I ignored the same thing happening on Fire Island as I assumed it was an outlying area and may still have loss of service after Hurrican/Superstorm Sandy).

But I have also seen Edge pop up at work (Garden City/Uniondale) and home (Plainview) in addition to LTE signal increasing tremendously, from 2 bars to 4-5, just to drop back to 2 later in the day.

Anybody else?

Message 1 of 3 (406 Views)
Contributor

Re: AT&T cell signal fluctuating tremendously in Nassau/Suffolk over the past week or so?

Anybody?  Bueller?  Bueller?  Bueller?

Message 2 of 3 (365 Views)
Contributor

Re: AT&T cell signal fluctuating tremendously in Nassau/Suffolk over the past week or so?

I just spent nearly an hour on an online chat with AT&T tech support, what a waste of time!

On top of not being able to diagnose not even solve my constantly fluctuating reception, the 2 different reps I chatted with contradicted each other concerning the status of the cell towers in my location.

What a joke!

Message 3 of 3 (301 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.