Helpful Links

AT&T cell signal fluctuating tremendously in Nassau/Suffolk over the past week or so?

Contributor

AT&T cell signal fluctuating tremendously in Nassau/Suffolk over the past week or so?

Anybody notice AT&T cell signal fluctuating tremendously in Nassau/Suffolk over the past week or so?

This past weekend, I had "No Service" and 1-2 bars of LTE, 4G and even Edge in Massapequa Park (I ignored the same thing happening on Fire Island as I assumed it was an outlying area and may still have loss of service after Hurrican/Superstorm Sandy).

But I have also seen Edge pop up at work (Garden City/Uniondale) and home (Plainview) in addition to LTE signal increasing tremendously, from 2 bars to 4-5, just to drop back to 2 later in the day.

Anybody else?

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: AT&T cell signal fluctuating tremendously in Nassau/Suffolk over the past week or so?

Anybody?  Bueller?  Bueller?  Bueller?

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: AT&T cell signal fluctuating tremendously in Nassau/Suffolk over the past week or so?

I just spent nearly an hour on an online chat with AT&T tech support, what a waste of time!

On top of not being able to diagnose not even solve my constantly fluctuating reception, the 2 different reps I chatted with contradicted each other concerning the status of the cell towers in my location.

What a joke!

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support