AT&T cell question! Help

Highlighted
Contributor

AT&T cell question! Help

So I recently got added on to my friends att plan. I have an iPhone 5s and am making payments each month with my bill. I really want to get a galaxy phone. If I acquire the phone I want can I use that on my plan and still make payments on my iPhone, even if that's not the phone I'm using?
Message 1 of 3 (401 Views)
Mentor

Re: AT&T cell question! Help

Yes  you  can..  But  all  you  do  is  buy  that  phone  you  want..   And  change  sims  card  to  your  new  one..You  might  have  to  pay  a  actvation  fee  $ 36.00   That  part  I  am  guessing? 

Message 2 of 3 (360 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: AT&T cell question! Help

You only pay activation fees on new plan activation, not phone changing. You only pay an upgrade fee of $36 when you get a subsidized upgrade. There should be no fee for the phone change.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (330 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.