AT&T and iPhone 5s

Tutor

AT&T and iPhone 5s

Hi everyone! I have a few questions today;

Not sure if you will know this question, but if I go to the Apple Store........I am eligible for an early upgrade on AT&T, can Apple use that price at the store (will they honor it)?

Are all AT&T company stores pretty much guaranteed to have at least a few in stock? I may go there instead. Smiley Happy

Do they have to take the phone out and activate it at an AT&T or Apple Store?

Thank you for any help! Smiley Happy!

Message 1 of 4 (1,092 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: AT&T and iPhone 5s

AT&T stores will be stocked with the iPhone 5S Smiley Happy You can also order it from the AT&T website if you wish to do so instead. Smiley Happy

They don't have to take the SIM out per se, they can supply a new one if you'd like (which comes pretty installed on the iPhone already anyway Smiley Wink )
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (1,063 Views)
Professor

Apple connects to the AT&T servers to check upgrade eligibility, so you'll get the same price at Apple as you would at AT&T.
Message 3 of 4 (1,046 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

PhoneMTE wrote:

Hi everyone! I have a few questions today;

Do they have to take the phone out and activate it at an AT&T or Apple Store?

Thank you for any help! Smiley Happy!

At AT&T stores, they do activate the device before you leave.  They did that with my iPhone 5 last year when I bought it.  I beleive that Apple stores also open the box and go through the activation process there in the store before you leave, but I don't remember positively.  I don't know what will happen at an AT&T franchise store (as compared to an AT&T corporate owned store).  Those stores may not even have any in stock...

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (1,005 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.